TTC After a Loss
Options

Throat Punch Time!

Go!
I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
No longer trying to conceive at all.
BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
 BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
 Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
 Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
image image
image image
Follow Me on Pinterest
♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga

Re: Throat Punch Time!

• Options
    Qfrump said:

Costco doesn't open until 10.  I need to buy in bulk right NOW.

Its 11 here! *ducks from getting throat punched*
    I have short term memory loss. Do not take it personally if I do not remember you right away.
    No longer trying to conceive at all.
    BFP #1 12/1/02 DD born 7/25/03 
    BFP #2 7/23/10 EDD 3/30/11 m/c 8/17/10 We will always miss you Angelique Marie! 
     BFP #3 4.13.11 EDD 12.18.11 m/c 5/13/11 d&c 5/18/11 We will always miss you Sprout Ryker! 
     Lucky Lee (furbaby) born 1.29.12 
     Midnight Marie (furbaby) born 7.4.12 passed for unknown reasons 9.19.12 Missing my jumping bean. 
    image image
    image image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    ♥♥ Pg/PAL Welcome! ♥♥ 
    http://indulgy.com/post/4gbObIOiC1/bazinga
  • Options
    Qfrump said:
    Ha!  It's just a pain.  I like to get my errands done before it gets 100+ degrees.

That does not seem like too much to ask!

THE DARK SIDE IT IS

and GBCB

BFP 8/2/12 EDD 4/9/13 Addie was delivered 1/4/13 at 26 weeks due to Eclampsia  

BFP 9/15/14 EDD 5/28/15 Please be our R A I N B O W take home baby BOY
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimageimageimage
    ~All AL always welcome~

• Loading the player...
  • Options

TP the girl in my office who guilt trips me in front of everyone when I don't go to lunch.  If I went to lunch today, I'd have to take an hour of vacation.  It's someone's birthday. I wished them happy birthday.  I am not a bad person!!! Clearly, the guilt trip worked somewhat.  I feel guilty, but I still didn't go to lunch... which just plain sucks.  Its not like they are going to miss me.

PS - my "I'm not a bad person" rant, for some reason reminded me of this(couldn't find a working gif):

married my best friend 10/04/08, TTC since July 2012
    BFP#1 Thanksgiving 11/22/12, mo-mo twins(one sac), traditional EDD 7/27/13, EDD due to risk 6/15/13
    mmc Angel 2/7/13 @ 15w3d, mmc Aubrey 2/13/13 @ 16w2d, D&E 2/16/13

BFP#2 9/21/13, EDD 6/2/14, DD born 5/17/14 

imageimage image

All AL always welcome in my threads!

• Options

TP the girl in my office who guilt trips me in front of everyone when I don't go to lunch.  If I went to lunch today, I'd have to take an hour of vacation.  It's someone's birthday. I wished them happy birthday.  I am not a bad person!!! Clearly, the guilt trip worked somewhat.  I feel guilty, but I still didn't go to lunch... which just plain sucks.  Its not like they are going to miss me.

PS - my "I'm not a bad person" rant, for some reason reminded me of this(couldn't find a working gif):

Love the gif, and you shouldn't feel guilty.  Tell her you will come if she gives you the hour pay it will cost you.

My Ovulation Chart
    TTC since March 2012 
    BFP #1 1/29/13, EDD 10/9/13 
    MMC discovered at 10 weeks (baby measured 9 weeks) D&C on 3/16/13 
    BFP #2  CP on 3/31/14
    BFP #3  8/11/14  EDD 4/22/14
  • Options

Good for you standing your ground! I hate when people are like that.

• Options
    I'd like to TP the germs or whatever it is that's making me sick. My throat is scratchy and I'm really tired. I don't know if it's allergies or what, but I definitely feel like I'm coming down with something. Our first day of school is Monday and I need to be on my game, so this needs to go away asap.

Having an identity crisis due to the new Bump 

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and DX with endo. 6/16

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    TP to myself for feeling bitter and completely envious every time someone excitedly announces their pregnancy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image  image

TTC #1 since January 2013

BFP #1: April 5, 2013; EDD December 11, 2013; Missed M/C May 15, 2013

BFP #2: February 17, 2014; EDD October 30, 2014; M/C March 15, 2014

BFP #3: August 1, 2014; EDD April 14, 2015 - Praying for our RAINBOW!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

TP to my insurance company for sending me a letter inquiring about my D&C..."Our records show you received medical care that may have been the result of an accident or injury...".  Umm, no. My baby died inside of me and I had to have surgery to get it out, but thanks for reminding me and for being jerks about it.

1 miracle Earth baby and 5 Angel babies

~All welcome~

• Options
    Rafterk2 said:
    TP to myself for feeling bitter and completely envious every time someone excitedly announces their pregnancy.
    ((hugs)) Please don't TP yourself! Those are completely normal feelings!

~All welcome~

• Options
    BethKate said:
    I'd like to TP the germs or whatever it is that's making me sick. My throat is scratchy and I'm really tired. I don't know if it's allergies or what, but I definitely feel like I'm coming down with something. Our first day of school is Monday and I need to be on my game, so this needs to go away asap.
    I hope you feel better soon!

~All welcome~

• Options
    *Loss Mentioned*

TP to the author of a ridiculous article I was dumb enough to read. Something like '5 must do's for a healthy pregnancy' I am a masochist so I clicked on it, you know for future reference, and the tips were so ridiculous 'don't touch tupperware, the BPA could hurt your unborn baby' "never eat any non-organic fruit or veggies' It went on and on. So angry because I feel like some people assume I did something wrong during my pregnancy that caused my loss.  And I feel like things like that ridiculous article help reinforce that idea.  They would never say that to me, but I did hear things like, "oh what happened?" or "You really have to be careful in those first few months.."

Sorry for the rant,its been one of those days.
    Married my keeper ~ 7.14.07
    Furbaby joined us ~ 9.21.07
    First BFP ~ 7.4.11
    DD Born ~ 3.14.12
    Second BFP ~ Feb 2013 ~ EDD ~ 10.19.13
    Angel Baby born ~ 5.1.13

imageimage
  • Options
    *Loss Mentioned*

TP to the author of a ridiculous article I was dumb enough to read. Something like '5 must do's for a healthy pregnancy' I am a masochist so I clicked on it, you know for future reference, and the tips were so ridiculous 'don't touch tupperware, the BPA could hurt your unborn baby' "never eat any non-organic fruit or veggies' It went on and on. So angry because I feel like some people assume I did something wrong during my pregnancy that caused my loss.  And I feel like things like that ridiculous article help reinforce that idea.  They would never say that to me, but I did hear things like, "oh what happened?" or "You really have to be careful in those first few months.."

That is a terrible article. I've had two friends of mine ask me "Do you think you being so stressed caused your miscarriage?"  Seriously???
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Here are mine: BFP warning

1. 2 of my good friends announced their BFPs on Facebook this week and my principal announced he is going to be a grandpa.  I am happy for all of them, but it just sucks that I did not get to that point.

2.  My high school graduating class.  My 10 year reunion is this year and the committee planned our reunion an hour (in bad traffic) away from where we went to high school, outside, in a touristy area, on a Saturday, midday, for 60 dollars a person, in the middle of November.  Who does that!?
  • Options
    Qfrump said:
    Costco doesn't open until 10.  I need to buy in bulk right NOW.
    #firstworldproblems

LOL!
  • Options
    BethKate said:
    Ugh!  Good luck to you!  A rested voice is important!
  • Options
    hcorcoran said:

1. 2 of my good friends announced their BFPs on Facebook this week and my principal announced he is going to be a grandpa.  I am happy for all of them, but it just sucks that I did not get to that point.

2.  My high school graduating class.  My 10 year reunion is this year and the committee planned our reunion an hour (in bad traffic) away from where we went to high school, outside, in a touristy area, on a Saturday, midday, for 60 dollars a person, in the middle of November.  Who does that!?
    Who needs a high school reunion anyway?!
    True- to be honest, my graduating class had 800 people, so I am not close with many of them.  However, my husband has his reunion last year and we went and it was fun.  It made me have hope for mine, but that was clearly not well placed!
  • Options

hcorcoran said:

hcorcoran said:

Who needs a high school reunion anyway?!

True- to be honest, my graduating class had 800 people, so I am not close with many of them.  However, my husband has his reunion last year and we went and it was fun.  It made me have hope for mine, but that was clearly not well placed!

My graduating class was about the same size. The problem is that a lot of people added me on facebook, and their faces AND names aren't even remotely familiar. Plus, I wasn't very popular in high school (I was the goth kid lol). I feel like if I went, I would have been the talking point of things (because apparently they all remember me, and also because I married a frat boy jock lol). But also, almost everyone I went to high school with that added me on facebook has kids, and I'm not sure I could deal with that whole thing. Them talking about their kids, and asking me why I don't have any. Ugh. (My reunion was last year and I didn't even remember until the day after - it was on the same night that my best friend in college got married, so it was never even an option).

ETA: Wait! Midday? I just noticed that part. That's absurd! 

Right?! Midday for a 10 year is a no no to me!

• Options
    *Loss Mentioned*

What nutjob wrote that article? Geez.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"