March 2012 Moms
Options

I got the job!!

I got an offer for the job I really wanted!! Woot!! Unfortunately the offer came in a little lower than I had hoped, so I am about to start negotiations.  I have never done this before.. super nervous!! Luckily DH's boss has tons of connections he is hooking me up with who can help me formulate a good response. Cross your fingers they meet me at least half way :)
image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: I got the job!!

• Options
    Congratulations on getting the job! That is awesome!! I hope they are willing to work with you and get you in the pay range you were hoping for. Good luck!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Good luck with the negotiations! I've never done that before either, I'd have no idea what to do! Let us know how it goes.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! Good luck in the negotiations. I hate that stuff, too. I recently took a promotion at work and was shocked that they accepted what I asked for. It makes me think that I should've asked for more even though I was happy with what I got!

• Options
    WipzWipz member
    That's awesome.. grats  :)
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! They very easily accepted my counter so it is a done deal!!! Now I just have to give them my references and pass the health screen. I'm so excited :D
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"