TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

Happy Friday Ladies!

It's that time again. This is our bi-weekly check in, condensed version. Feel free to let us know how life is; you can b!tch, you can moan, you can brag, you can cry, whatever you want. I keep forgetting to read the post about adding PIPs and since I'm at work and can't really spend oodles of time on the bump, it's BYOB again. Right now I'm dreaming of a very large glass of wine and some cheese curds (nothing beats fried cheese!).

TTC since April 2010
BFP #1 – March 2011, missed m/c April 2011
BFP #2 – October 2011, m/c November 2011
Surprise BFP #3 – December 2011, diagnosed as cornual, terminated January 2012
BFP #4 – June 2012, m/c July 2012
Diagnosed with bicornuate ute and MTHR gene mutation
BFP #5 – October 2012, missed m/c November 2012
BFP #6 – January 2013, m/c March 2013
No longer TTC. Diagnosis: Hostile ute. Heartbroken and bitter. Pursuing surrogacy.
June 2013 - Carrier found! Could this really happen?!
~All AL always welcome~

Re: Bi-Weekly Wine and Cheese Party

• Hey Sammer,

How are you doing?  Any progress with the surrogacy?  I've never had fried cheese, unless you count cheese sticks...but it sounds like something I'd love.

I'm doing alright.  7ish DPO (my temps are a clusterfuck this cycle, but I think OPKs were accurate).  If this cycle is a bust, I have a hysteroscopy scheduled for Sept 5th.  Not happy to be taking a cycle off before DH deploys, but I'm telling myself it is worth it to have the 'playing field' cleared and ready to go. 

DH is in VA now and found us a place to move to.  About a month from now I get on a plane and move out of CA!  Excited about the change overall.  We'll get some good visits with friends and family in, and will be settling into a new (rental) home in an area we know well.  I'm moving into the place sight unseen, well, aside from pictures...but DH has done well with other places in the past.  He'll be at sea for a chunk of time once we get to VA, so this week of being solo is like a test run. 

Hope everyone is doing well <3

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Hey Sammer,

How are you doing?  Any progress with the surrogacy?  I've never had fried cheese, unless you count cheese sticks...but it sounds like something I'd love.

I'm doing alright.  7ish DPO (my temps are a clusterfuck this cycle, but I think OPKs were accurate).  If this cycle is a bust, I have a hysteroscopy scheduled for Sept 5th.  Not happy to be taking a cycle off before DH deploys, but I'm telling myself it is worth it to have the 'playing field' cleared and ready to go. 

DH is in VA now and found us a place to move to.  About a month from now I get on a plane and move out of CA!  Excited about the change overall.  We'll get some good visits with friends and family in, and will be settling into a new (rental) home in an area we know well.  I'm moving into the place sight unseen, well, aside from pictures...but DH has done well with other places in the past.  He'll be at sea for a chunk of time once we get to VA, so this week of being solo is like a test run. 

Hope everyone is doing well <3

FX this cycle isn't a bust for you!  So glad your DH found an apartment.  Hope it's perfect for you guys.  I still can't believe you let him pick it out all by himself  :P

Sammer posted this twice by accident so everyone is posting updates on the other one if you want to check it out.  

((Hugs)) hun!

Me: Endometriosis, PCOS, Insulin Resistance, Estrogen Dominance, Irregular Cycles
    DH:  100% Abnormal Sperm Morphology
     BFP #1 (Surprise!)  "Monkey"- 09/16/2006. DS born 06/01/2007.   
    BFP #2  "Quinn" EDD 06/21/13- MMC @ 8 weeks - Disc. 12/12/12 @ 13w0d 
    BFP #3  "Luna" EDD 03/31/14- MC 07/29/13 @ 5 w0d 
    BFP #4  "Star" EDD 07/06/14- MC 11/28/13 @ 8 weeks
    BFP #5 "Baby J"- 02/07/14. DS born 10/29/2014 My Rainbow!
    ~Everyone Welcome~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"