TTC After a Loss
Options

******** Our March Memories **********

Hello lovely March Mommies!  I hope that the past week has been kind to you.

Please let me know if I have missed any BFPs or returning ladies. I will add you to the list. If you had a March EDD, no matter which year, you are welcome to join.

If you haven't already participated in a check-in, please post an intro and tell us a bit about yourself. For those who have already intro'd, feel free to give us an update. How are you feeling, where are you in your cycle, what are your coping mechanisms?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly Check In: 

@KMW08: How are you holding up? What's new? Any fun plans for the weekend? Did you end up going skinny dipping?

@Pink021:Thinking of you Pink!! ((BIG SQUISHY HUGS))

@Shandorfml2: ((hugs)) How are you doing? I had a look at your chart! I'm so sorry you haven't gotten CHs yet! Do you induce a period when you're dealing with an AO cycle or do you wait it out?

@J&J09: ((HUGS))  How are you holding up? Anything new this week? Are you POASing to chase down your betas or waiting it out?

@PinkCamino  Hi!  

@AnyMax: ((hugs)) Any updates on your grandpa? I'm keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.

@LeaLupins: How are you doing? Has AF visited yet?

@Britab: How are you doing this week? Has AF showed? What's new with you?

@MissMheMhe: ((HUGS)) How are you doing this week? What's new? How is the ab challenge treating you?

@Zapgurl44:((hugs)) How are you doing? What's new with you?

@lindsayhilleary: How are you doing this week? I just had a look at your chart. FX for O soon or if it's going to be an AO cycle AF!!! I'm so sorry you're dealing with a wonky cycle - the waiting is so so difficult.

@vikinggirl4:((hugs)) how have you been? Have you had any more acupuncture appointments?

@JCM285  Welcome! I'm so sorry you find yourself here. How are you doing this week?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Angels

KMW08 : EDD#2 3/6/2012 and Loss Date #1 3/3/2013 

Dally101109 : EDD 03/08/13

Pink Camino : EDD 03/09/13

Jenn0021 : EDD 03/14/11

Miakrita : EDD 03/15/13

Pink021 : EDD 3/19/13

J&J09 : EDD 03/29/13 & EDD 03/30/14

SaraSchneider6 : EDD 03/28/13

MissMheMhe ? EDD 03/26/12

Shandorfml2 : EDD 03/25/13

AnyMax: EDD 3/7/14

LeaLupins: EDD 3/19/14

Britab: EDD 3/26/14

Zapgurl44: EDD 3/10/14

lindsayhilleary: EDD 3/24/14

viginggirl4: EDD 3/4/14

Our Badge:

VikingQueen has lovingly made use a badge

[IMG*]https://i784.photobucket.com/albums/yy124/kalbncwb09/a1-daffodil-wallpaper-hd-2.jpg[/IMG*]

Just be sure to remove the stars from the beginning and end after you copy it.

Re: ******** Our March Memories **********

• Options
    Morning, PC! How are you feeling? I'm so glad the meds finally started to move things along for you!

AnyMax: ((hugs)) Any updates on your grandpa? I'm keeping him in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much, it really means a lot. If you could please keep him there, this isn't the first time. I can give you a better picture of his history with this later. He had a good night, but still no ideas why it happened. They should be in shortly to begin breathing tests. Goal is for him to get the tube out today or tomorrow and have him out of ICU by Monday.

I know he is in good hands there, but it is killing me being so far away. Last time this happened, I was able to spend every day with him after I left work, and stayed with him through the weekends.

• Options
    edited August 2013
    Good morning, PC! How are you doing?

No AF here yet but I'm kind of hoping it doesn't show for at least another week now. DH will be traveling for work and if AF holds off until next weekend at the earliest we may have a shot at TTC this month, provided my cycle is somewhat normal. 

Have a great weekend, all!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Morning, PC! How are you feeling? I'm so glad the meds finally started to move things along for you! AnyMax: ((hugs)) Any updates on your grandpa? I'm keeping him in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much, it really means a lot. If you could please keep him there, this isn't the first time. I can give you a better picture of his history with this later. He had a good night, but still no ideas why it happened. They should be in shortly to begin breathing tests. Goal is for him to get the tube out today or tomorrow and have him out of ICU by Monday. I know he is in good hands there, but it is killing me being so far away. Last time this happened, I was able to spend every day with him after I left work, and stayed with him through the weekends.

I'm so sorry you're so far away. It must be so incredibly difficult for you. ((HUGS)) But, you are right, he's in the best place and he is getting the care he needs right now. I know they're taking good care of him.

• Options
    Good morning, PC! How are you doing?

No AF here yet but I'm kind of hoping it doesn't show for at least another week now. DH will be traveling for work and if AF holds off until next weekend at the earliest we may have a shot at TTC this month, provided my cycle is somewhat normal. 

Have a great weekend, all!

FX she stays away then!!! Have a great weekend! :D

• Options
    Good morning ladies! Hope everybody has a good Friday! Unfortunately it's my Monday, boooo!

@AnyMax Ts &Ps going your way, along with some more throat punches to your AIL!

@LeaLupins I hope AF holds off and shows up for better timing!

@Pink Camino hope your research hasn't been driving you bonkers, who am I kidding! I look up MRI, US and hysteroscopy pics everyday. X_X are you thinking about doing some of the diagnostics even though you're thinking about waiting for some time?

BFP#4 3/17/14 - rainbow Baby BOY arrived 11/10/14 !!

DX: Uterine Septum - Resection 9/5/13 || MTHFR Hetero A1298C || My Chart

image    image

• Options
    I forgot, I did go skinny dipping! It was too cold for our pond. DH schemed we should goto his parent's hot tub, so we did. No foul play, I swear!

image    image

• Options
    @KMW08 Thank you so much.

Also, woohoo skinny dipping! But boo YH. It was his idea originally, wasn't it?
    Totally different, but for some reason this comes to mind:

• Options
    This week has been surprisingly good.  I went into my school for three days to set up things so I was preoccupied.  I also have been helping my MIL and FIL with their new computer (they aren't so tech-savvy).  We might be going down the shore tonight so I am pretty excited to relax with DH.  Also somewhat sad summer is ending.  It's always bittersweet.

@AnyMax, I hope your grandpa is feeling better soon. You and your family are in my thoughts.
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Options
    Sorry still trying to figure out these tickers
    Married my best friend 7/2/11 - Furbaby born 7/9/11 and brought into our home 9/1/11

BFP#1:   2/2/13 ~ exact m/c date unknown but around 3/20 at 10 weeks ~ diagnosed with PMP ~ D&C on 4/5 ~ TTA for at least 1 year due to PMP ~ cleared to TTC 1/14

BFP#2:   2/7/14 ~ m/c 2/20/14 ~ possibly due to chemical pregnancy ~ TG no D&C is needed 

Surprise BFP#3:  4/4/14 ~ super duper extra happy (and nervous) about this one - EDD 12/9/14!!!

John Joseph was born on 12/12/14 at 7 lbs. 11 oz.  He is the most beautiful rainbow baby we could have wished for!

• Options
    @J&J09 and @JCM285  Thank you very much

• Options
    Hi :)

@Shandorfml2:
    ((hugs)) How are you doing? I had a look at your chart! I'm so sorry you haven't gotten CHs yet! Do you induce a period when you're dealing with an AO cycle or do you wait it out?

I'm hanging in there. This cycle is insane. I had a big spike this am and sore boobs...so, I would think PMS but with a spike? no clue. No fertile cm either. I've never had a cycle this long, or AO cycles until my loss, so no clue what I'm doing. I'm waiting for bloodwork results on my hormone levels to come in, probably Monday and if still no AF I'm going to ask for provera.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    Thank you so much for the check in PC! Hope you're doing well!

I'm thinking maybe I've just O'd in the last couple of days. Who knows though. As long as AF holds off until I'm back from CA I'll be happy. I leave for CA on Monday and get back home on Saturday.

I had a consultation with an RE on Thursday for RPL testing. They drew ~30 vials of blood and I'll be calling on CD1 to schedule a hysteroscopy. DH is getting blood drawn on Monday.

I was pretty upset after I made the appointment on Monday but now that we've started the testing I'm feeling better.
    (((Hugs))) I'm glad you're at more ease with getting testing done. Will you get your bw results back before the hysteroscopy or maybe when you have the hyst? FX af holds off until you return from CA.

image    image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"