Hi ladies! I think at this point, this may be the right place for me. A little background info: MH and I were supposed to be married in April 2010, but he was diagnosed with lymphoma in Jan so we postponed until August, after he was done with chemo. Thankfully, he has been cancer-free since. We froze sperm prior to his treatment in the event that we needed it. That Sept we went to a RE to make sure his boys were ok. The doctor did a full work up on both of us & told us we were good to try on our own.
We ttc for the first time that Feb, and got lucky. Our beautiful daughter was born the following October. After I finished bf'ing, we tried again last August and again, got lucky the first try. Unfortunately we lost that baby the day before Thanksgiving at 15 weeks. We've been trying again ever since we got the okay from my OB. After 4 months we went back to the RE we saw 2 years earlier & repeated the tests. The results were exactly the same, so we are dealing with unexplained infertility. We had planned to start treatments in July when my health insurance changed and I was forced to change doctors. We just went through all of the testing for the third time with all of the same results. However, the new doctor tested for CMV (upper respiratory infection) and MH & I both tested positive. Treatments are on hold until I get cleared by an infectious disease specialist (hopefully this happens Monday).
In nutshell, that's what brought me here. Thanks for listening!