Multiples
Options

Anyone want to take over??

I've been thinking it may be a good idea to start spreading the word that I'll need someone to take my place with the MoMs to be check-in. I've got about 8 weeks left, if I make it to my induction/c-section. Please message me or reply to this post if you are interested. If we get multiple people interested, we may have to do a random drawing or something. :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone want to take over??

• Options
    Don't you all reply at once! Sheesh!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I can, I'm just 12w along, so I can do them. :) When do you do them? Weekly on Mondays and you are posting a new one each week?

Mono/Di Twins - Due March 3, 2014 (Realist EDD - Feb 5, 2014)

Mommy to Jericho - 2 Years Old.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yep! I usually try to post first thing Monday morning. I usually just copy and paste the old check-in into a new discussion. I'll take a paper and pen and write down newbies, edits (such as sexes of twins, induction or c-section scheduled, etc), births, T&P's, and Bed rest girls. Then read through last weeks post to see what needs to be changed.
    The previous check-in MoM posted the link to every MoMs birth story if they posted one. I was doing it on an iPad so I couldn't figure out how to post links. You can feel free to change the check-in whoever you'd like!

I appreciate you taking over. :) I can check this off my list of things to do!
  • Options
    Big shoes to fill!! I will do my best. Im on a tablet 90 % of the time.

Mono/Di Twins - Due March 3, 2014 (Realist EDD - Feb 5, 2014)

Mommy to Jericho - 2 Years Old.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"