Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Favorites

MYRNALOYMYRNALOY member
edited August 2013 in Babies: 9 - 12 Months
What is your LO favorite..... 1. Toy 2. Food 3. Spot in the house to nap 4. Activity 5. Place to throw a fit, haha My LO is 9 mos. and 1. Duck rattle or toy phone 2. Chicken n potatoes 3. Our bed, my hubby can get her to go to sleep in nothing flat 4. Jumping in her jumper or while I hold her hands 5. Every time I get up to do dishes she gets into a tizzy but not long and she gets to playing

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Re: Favorites

• Options
    Sorry for the setup of my post, it was originally in list form and easy to read, don't know what happened

• Options
    MYRNALOY said:
    What is your LO favorite..... 1. Toy 2. Food 3. Spot in the house to nap 4. Activity 5. Place to throw a fit, haha
    1. a plastic rice scooper, seriously. I found a spare one in the kitchen drawer, and it's now DS's BFF.

2. mango and banana

3. he always naps in his crib

4. jumperoo

5. usually in his high chair when he's done eating.  he'll start pulling his smock off, and he screams bloody murder when we wipe his face and hands.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lol to wiping the hands, my LO has same reaction....it usually makes me laugh but there are times when I would like to tie her arms to her side while she eats.

• Options

My LO's 9 months too:

1. Favorite toy: a book called Waddle with the thick cardboard pages or anything she can chew on (teething like crazy)

2. Food: sweet potatoes and Ritz crackers

3. Spot in the house to nap: 99% of the time in her crib, but on really bad days on her daddy's chest 

4. Activity: climbing on / chasing the dogs around the house

5. Place to throw a fit: living room floor when I lock the gate and she can't follow me throughout the house

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"