Pregnant after 35

new

new to these boards, and message boards in general. I'm 37, 5w2d pregnant and have 3 kids ages 16,12 and 9.

Re: new

• Congrats and welcome to the group!!

TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Congrats and welcome!
    I'm also 37

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  image

Lilypie - (9CKY)Lilypie - (xzY1)

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks, I am a runner as well smack in the middle of marathon training. Would be nice to swap stories, advice, inspiration with anyone else who has a similar situation? I was not into running with my previous pregnancies.
  • Congratulations! I'm not quite at the level of marathon training but I do work out every day. My doctor said continuing to do what your body was already used to is fine, but not to suddenly start anything new and strenuous.
    imageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Welcome and Congrats. No runner here but I need to  get my but back into the gym :P

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Congrats and welcome!
    Me:41, DH:41 Positive for MTHFR mutations- one copy C677T, one copy A1298C. One daughter born on Thanksgiving in 2013. Six losses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"