May 2012 Moms

joshandpanda (everyone else too)

So you already have a boy and now your having a girl. Just for fun, can you tell us about your symptoms...how they are different/ the same. And if you had any clue because of your symptoms....anyone else can add in too. My pregnancy feels exactly like the last one, so I'm thinking boy. Symptoms didn't start until 6 wks on the dot, and then just slight nausea, peeing during the night and a little more tired than usual. I should add this is just for fun. I'm aware every pregnancy is different and specific symptoms are not always indicators of sex :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: joshandpanda (everyone else too)

• tarapike86tarapike86 member
    edited August 2013
    Every one if mine was really different First two were girls and last was a boy.
    #1. Really nauseous from 6 week to 12 weeks. Never threw up. Tender breasts and headaches
    #2 nauseous and threw up from 6 weeks until 20 weeks. No tenderness at all really bad back pain and lots of trouble sleeping
    #3 nausea and vomiting a lot from 6 to 14 weeks. Actually lost 10 lbs. tender stomach area. Headaches. Tired a lot

I thought # 1 was a girl and was right. The last two I thought were boys. #2 was a girl and #3 was a boy
    Tara
  • I have three boys and all three were different
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For the most part they have been very different. With Kyler, my nausea was only "cured" by me making myself get sick. This time, if I. Ate even just a cracker or something, I was fine for a few hours. RLP has been pretty killer this time, but my dr thinks I may have a small hernia as well. Otherwise, smells and stuff are about the same. This pregnancy has been pretty simple compared to #1. With Kyler, I had that gut feeling it was a boy... This time, I had no ideas what so ever. None. Not even a guess.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"