August 2011 Moms
Options

I guess I'm just a loyal lady.

A pal from April '13 posted on my wall today saying she missed me over there.  But I've BTDT with a lot of what's being posted over there and I feel like I come off a little...I dunno, strongly and disrespectfully sometimes.  I'm playful and a little bit of a potty mouth.  I may still post over there now and then but I wasn't very well received before...lol.

Pretty much the only peeps who get me are you guys and Parenting.

And you guys, especially, are my pals.  I loves ya.

// I love you too. //

Re: I guess I'm just a loyal lady.

• Options
  • Options
    Dude, don't go there. All the regs have jumped ship and the new regs are, I don't know, weird?
    Also, who you friends with? Me wants to know ;)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dude, don't go there. All the regs have jumped ship and the new regs are, I don't know, weird?
    Also, who you friends with? Me wants to know ;)
    Y U UNTAGGABLE?!  Jerk.  :P

I'm pals with tondraluv.  I like her spunky attitude.  Plus we PM'd a bit when things with her hubs first went on the rocks.

// I love you too. //

• Options
    I iz not untaggable. I just happened to pick a ridiculously long SN when I first signed up for the Nest many, many years ago. Ahhhh to be young again... *sigh*

As for Tondraluv - yeah she is among a handful of regs who still post on April 13, and therefore one of the few people whose posts I might still open when I wander over there. Seriously, the new crowd is SO weird. You better stick here with us :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    @Monsieur_et_Madame_Ha is just too...typey!

// I love you too. //

• Options

((HUGS)) We love you!

• Options
    We love ya too!

It's tough getting into a new BMB.  It's really hard to connect when there are soooo many people and not a ton of regular posters.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

We love ya too!

It's tough getting into a new BMB.  It's really hard to connect when there are soooo many people and not a ton of regular posters.

ITA. I am still trying to find my groove on 11/13. They're all nice enough, but the real regular broads are expectant FTMs. It's impossible to know whether our parenting will mesh well.
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"