Pre-School and Daycare

Where babies come from?

We are expecting #2 and DS has already asked where babies come from even though he doesn't know about #2. I have to admit I didn't handle it the best way when he asked as I wasn't prepared. Anyways I know we will get a lot more questions when he hears about #2. Anyone have a good book recommendation for a 4 year old to help explain it. I know I saw an article or something a few years ago with age appropriate book recommendations but can't find it. TIA!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where babies come from?

• Thanks for the suggestion. I'll look into. I like that the book covers those topics as I want to be open and honest from the start. Like using proper names for body parts etc.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We used "When You Were Inside Mommy" by Joanna Cole.  I think it's age appropriate and it even mentions breastfeeding.  This was key for me because I had to get DD used to the fact that I wouldn't be bottle feeding.  I think it covers all the basic info without being too specific.  Good luck.  Your little guy is older than my DD was and he probably has more questions about it.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"