Multiples
Options

I'm sure this has been posted a million times....

I'm just under 22 weeks. The last week these girls were out of control active, kicking remotes off my belly, doing acrobatics, etc the last two days I have been exhausted and I feel movement but a lot less....normal? Sorry in advance, I'm such a spaz....I can't even imagine how much I'm going to worry when these little nuggets are born.....

Re: I'm sure this has been posted a million times....

• Options
    Yup totally normal I'm 21 weeks and that's how movement is for me. Some days lots other days hardly anythibg

Together 6 wonderful years.
    TTC #1 18 months 1 loss DX unexplained IF-- BFP July 2009-- ITS A BOY
    TTC #2 3 years and 3 losses DX PCOS -- BFP April 2013-- TWIN BOYS!
    ~DS1-Feb 2010~ 
    ~DS2&3- Nov 2013  {7 weeks early}~ TTC #4~
  • Options
    Yup totally normal - my doc specifically told me not to get nervous/paranoid when this happens.  Every day is different for me (at 21 weeks now).  I can have 2 very active days and not feel anything again for 3 more days.

D & L are here at 34 weeks 4 days by vaginal and breech delivery on 11/19/2013
    Two healthy boys weighing 4 lbs 15 ozs and 4 lbs 5 ozs.  Only 6 days in the NICU and getting bigger, stronger and cuter every day! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Glad you posted this. Some days my girls are trying to dig their way out and it hurts so bad I have to stop what I'm doing. Then other days its just a tap tap here and a tap tap there. :)

• Options
    I'm 23 weeks and have some funny days.  I have a 4-legged "baby" (65 lbs) who likes to sit between my legs when I'm reclined in my chair and rest his head on my tummy.  My little ones have been pretty active when he does that but this past week we were gone for a few days and my dad was watching my dogs.  When we finally got home and I sat in my chair, my pup jumped up, laid his head down and promptly went to sleep.  The little ones inside me woke right up and started bouncing around and pushing...it was quite cute!  My pup just kept his eyes closed and gave this big sigh like "finally you're home, I can feel the boys, I'm content."  We got home on Sunday night, had left Wednesday night.  All weekend they hardly moved, just a little bit here and there, but once our pup laid down they were incredibly active.  My hubby just smiled and shook his head. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"