Minnesota Babies

Daycare NW MPLS/Robbinsdale/Minnetonka

So, our awesome, too good to be true daycare co-op that our daughter has been in for a year and a half is, in fact, too good to be true. Two of the four families involved are departing (one had both grandmas move back to town and insist on doing daycare for free, I don't blame them, and the other aged out and is going to all day kindergarten), the third is moving to St. Paul. 
We found out this weekend. 
The daycare closes Sept 2. 
AAAIIIIIEEEE. 
I work in Minnetonka (Ridgedale area) and live in NW Minneapolis right by Robbinsdale. Any decent suggestions along the Robbinsdale/100/394 corridor? Any reviews on Creative Kids Academy in Minnetonka or Robbinsdale KinderCare? We are desperate.
Thanks in advance!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycare NW MPLS/Robbinsdale/Minnetonka

• Haha I went to that Kinder Care when I was little! I can't believe it's still there. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I work in Robbinsdale and I looked into Little Folks Daycare. I ended up not doing the tour because something else worked out for us, but they were very nice on the phone and happy to answer my questions. Seemed like nice people!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I checked out the Robbinsdale Kindercare for my oldest a few years ago and was NOT impressed at all.  Nothing specific that I can point to, but I felt ready to cry when picturing leaving her there, they seemed quite disorganized and not good at communication.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"