July 2013 Moms
Options

Day three of no poop ***update***

sparkymcgeeesparkymcgeee member
edited August 2013 in July 2013 Moms
I'm not looking forward to the explosion that will come. I hope dad is there to change it. Lol.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more

Re: Day three of no poop ***update***

• Options
    Hahaha! My LO had a huge 3 day poo the other night at 1:30, fun stuff... But no explosion, thank goodness.
  • Options
    I had a 3 dayer on Friday. Wasn't as huge as I thought it would be!!! Still can't figure out what plugged him up though, as he's been on Karo Syrup for a month. He's been right as rain since!

Anniversary

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC/BFP/FF details in bio

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    His farts smell so I'm not worried but I don't want to change him.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Meimsx said:
    He wasn't home. It was a blowout. All the way up the back. Like on his neck. He was freaking out. It was disgusting and DH is on diaper duty for a week.
    we had the same today while out walking at the park! My condolences. Poop shampoo is never fun. 

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Apparently he unclogged some pipes because I just changed another. It was gross too. Two in fifteen minutes. Where is my husband? FTR he's at work.

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I feel like today is unofficial blowout day??????  the neck???
    It happens. Mostly because it travels within the clothes.

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Ugh. Sorry about the mess but glad to hear that the pipes are unclogged.

This song is dedicated to the little dude:
    https://youtu.be/a01QQZyl-_I
  • Options
    EagleWife said:
    Ugh. Sorry about the mess but glad to hear that the pipes are unclogged. This song is dedicated to the little dude: https://youtu.be/a01QQZyl-_I

BWAHAHAHA! I love queen and now every time I hear this song (or ice ice baby because let's be honest he ripped it off) I will think of poopsplosion gate 2013

Meimsx no more
  • Options

E usually has one poop a week. I consider us very lucky! No blowouts yet.....

Jealous! I have a multiple-times-a-day pooper. At least she's gone from, like, 8 times to about 3? Sigh.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    EagleWifeEagleWife member
    edited August 2013
    Meimsx said:

EagleWife said:

Ugh. Sorry about the mess but glad to hear that the pipes are unclogged.

This song is dedicated to the little dude:
    https://youtu.be/a01QQZyl-_I

BWAHAHAHA! I love queen and now every time I hear this song (or ice ice baby because let's be honest he ripped it off) I will think of poopsplosion gate 2013

Queen is great :)

Heck yeah he did! Did you ever see Ice's interview trying to say it was different? Hilarious. "Ning Ning Ning ninga Ning Ning NING!"

Hope you all have recovered from the great poopsplosion gate :)
  • Options
    I did see it. I mean come on mr. Van winkle. We're not idiots.

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Here's what I don't understand---their tummies are so little... how on earth do they just let all that mess hang out!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD had one last night that somehow went up her front..and into her belly button..and lucky me, DH brought her to me. She went right to the bath!
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"