Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Tips needed

I'm trying to get DD to drink more out of a sippy cup type cup and away from the bottle but every time I try to get her to drink formula in the cup she wants nothing to do with it. She drinks water out of it sometimes, but mostly just wants to play with it. Are there any tips you ladies can give me to help with the transition?! TIA!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Tips needed

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    I have sippy and straw cups but she likes this one type of cup better than the rest but only with water nothing else so I don't know
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She is 8 and a half months old.  I wouldn't push it yet.  My DD will be 1 tomorrow.  She transitioned at 11 months to all formula feeds by sippy cup except the bed time bottle.  She dropped her bedtime bottle this week and is now on a straw sippy cup.
  • Options
    No it's fine I don't mind her having the bottle, I just figured going out it would be easier to have a cup rather than a bottle because she has no interest in holding her bottle but she'll hold her cup of water. I've tried taking the lid off and showing her but she doesn't care. I've even tried warm and cold, thinking she gets cold water from her cup and not warm water but it didn't work. I'll keep trying I just didn't know if there was anything else I could try or not!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"