Late Term and Child Loss
Options

TTCAL Check In

Welcome to TTCAL CheckIn!

I hope I can find you all well and positive this week! Please don't be shy in asking the PGAL/PAL ladies questions if you have them. Lots of baby dust on all of you!

Where are you in your TTCAL journey?

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming?

QOTW: Do you refrain from certin things while you are TTC, or do you wait for a BFP, before being more cautious about what you do/eat/drink?

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: TTCAL Check In

• Options

We are right at the beginning of our TTC journey.  I am in the last couple of days of my true first post partum period (the first one was lumped in with the lochia).  We got pregnant the first time with the "if it happens it happens" way, and will do that to start.  Enjoy ourselves without trying to add pressure to one another.

No appointments coming up.

I will try and refrain from certain things.  Because I've been without them for so long, I never really took anything back up in a major way after our loss, I don't feel like I'll be missing anything. 

I'm really hoping to get my focus/will power/motivation back and really push through the weight loss.  I've slowly lost a couple of pounds over the last couple of months, but I would really like to find myself healthier at the point of getting pregnant again.

BabyFruit Ticker

danielparkerbell.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? This is our first month officially trying for our rainbow. I ovulated this week, so now it's the fun waiting game we all know so well. And I've been trying to find any early pregnancy symptoms I can. I'm reading way too much into things! Lol Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? No appointments scheduled. QOTW: Do you refrain from certin things while you are TTC, or do you wait for a BFP, before being more cautious about what you do/eat/drink? Both DH and I are super careful while TTC. It's harder for me this time around to remember, though, that I can't have a beer. I keep thinking of ordering one while out to dinner, and then I remember! Open Topic. What is on your mind this week? Just like everyone else, I just hope this is our month. I need this to look forward to. It's hard not to feel empty while everyone around me gets pregnant and has a healthy baby.

Ava's Story
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Stupid iPad! I separated all of the questions. :/

Ava's Story

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 50...ugh.

Nope. Did just have a blood draw to check my hormone levels.

QOTW: Do you refrain from certin things while you are TTC, or do you wait for a BFP, before being more cautious about what you do/eat/drink?
    Wait for BFP...or at least until 2ww.
    Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?I want to be pregnant! I'm ready and I want my body to get with the program!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? 4th cycle TTC, CD14. Starting the 2WW.

Do you have any relevant appointments upcoming? No.

I wait for a BFP.

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?

I saw a rainbow on Tuesday. I'm hoping it was a sign. I bought a bottle of wine and jumped DH. LOL!!!! We had really good timing this past week so I'm optimistic. *sigh* why does the 2WW always seem like such a loooong two weeks away???

• Options

This is our first month officially trying for our rainbow. I ovulated this week, so now it's the fun waiting game we all know so well. And I've been trying to find any early pregnancy symptoms I can. I'm reading way too much into things! Lol

Good luck Jessica!!!

• Options

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?I want to be pregnant! I'm ready and I want my body to get with the program!

(((HUGS))) I hope your body starts to cooperate soon!!!

• Options
    Where are you in your TTCAL journey? CD 39... even this is a little long for me (compared to past cycles...)

Nope.

Wait for BFP.  Just had a beer tonight and didn't really think twice about having it.  I did just have a root canal on Friday and have been in a lot of pain and just this morning thought "I should be taking Acetaminophen instead of ibuprofen!"

Open Topic. What is on your mind this week?  I want either a BFP or a period!  Don't get me wrong, I'd love to be pregnant, but at this point I just want my body to tell me what's going on.  (I did POAS last weekend at CD 31 and got a negative...)
    ~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"