February 2013 Moms
Options

baby schedules

DH has a very all over the place work schedule which in turn gives us a bad schedule. I think that's why we've been having sleep issues. I figure I'd trying setting a strict schedule for DD before trying sleep training. What is your schedule like for LO? Originally going with the flow was working til she hit 4.5 months. If you have a strict schedule is it just for night time or day too?

Re: baby schedules

• Options
    DS is very scheduled,but that was his decision. He wakes up at 6, naps for a out 1-1.5 hours at 8. Then naps again at 2-5. He then goes to bed for the night around 8. He gets fussy very quickly when he wants to sleep. He was actually very patterned when I was pregnant. He napped when dd would, he woke up when she went to bed for the night.
  • Options
    E loves her schedule and I haven't had any problems with her since she likes routine. She wakes at 7, is up for approx 1.5-2.5 hrs depending on how much action is going on. Then will nap for almost 2.5 hrs. Is up for about 3.5 hrs, and nap again for 30 min- hr. We begin bedtime routine around 7, is in bed around 8 pm and out for the night. I give her one bottle around 1 am and then it begins all over again.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Our "schedule" is pretty much the same as DC except his third nap is usually between 4:30 and 5. Bedtime is about 7:45ish. J frequently throws us a curveball (wakes up an hour early/late, wakes early from nap). When that happens I just keep an eye on his wake time. I know he needs 2 hours of being awake before we will go down for a nap and I know he can't be awake more then 3 hours without becomeing overtired.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our Sweet Boy "LJ"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"