August 2011 Moms
Options

Workout videos available online?

Does anyone have any good workouts that they like that are available online?  Preferably free?

We only have a computer set up in the living room on the big screen, we use Netflix for TV.

I have 30 Day Shred, but I'm not ready for anything that hardcore just yet.  I'm just looking for some basic 20 minute aerobic/ab/toning workouts to get me moving.  Need to start working off this baby weight.  Any recommendations are appreciated!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Workout videos available online?

• Options
    You can buy workout videos through Amazons streaming. They have a bunch and most are cheaper than buying video. I bought a Jillian ab video but can't finish more than 20 mins :((
  • Options
    5953fpp said:
    You can buy workout videos through Amazons streaming. They have a bunch and most are cheaper than buying video. I bought a Jillian ab video but can't finish more than 20 mins :((
    Ooooh!  We have Amazon Prime with video streaming, I wonder if any are included in that?  I didn't even think of that.  Off to check it out!  Thanks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like the Hip Hop Abs with Shaun T. I think you should be able to find Zumba. That's a fun one also. 
    Nice, I'll check it out.  Thanks!  I do like Zumba, I can't wait until I can get back to going out to some classes more regularly.
  • Options
    If you find free ones one amazon, let me know!
    We're in luck!  There are currently 40 different videos available for free instant streaming with amazon prime. 

I searched Instant Video streaming for "Fitness" and got a ton more, but they were pay to stream videos.  Used the filter on the left side to see Prime Eligible videos only.

Looks like a decent variety, kickboxing, yoga, aerobics, pilates, etc.  I'm excited, I can't wait to start checking them out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"