Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Second night in a row..

That I've taken my 6 mo old out of her crib completely covered in poop. She craps through her diaper, her sheets and onto her mattress. This is after changing her once at 2 am for a blow out that soaks her pajamas. It's yellow, watery, and I can hear it when it happens. She's FF and hasn't had any changes in her diet. I'm going to call her ped today but does anyone think this sounds teething related or more like a stomach virus?

Re: Second night in a row..

• Options
    definitely sounds like a stomach bug:(  hope she's better soon!
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Definitely sounds more like a stomach bug. My little guy has had a fever for 3 days and some very explosive yellow, runny diarrhea.  We took him in yesterday and the pedi said it was just a virus of some sort which also led to tonsillitis.  Boo!

Hope your little one is feeling better soon!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Is she acting like she's not feeling well? If not and it's just poop explosions, could it be that you need to go up a size in diapers? When it was time to move DD up to size ones it was because she was having poop and pee blowouts daily. They were so bad they went all the way up her back. But when she started teething, her poop was more gooey than watery, kind of a clear slime if that makes sense (sorry, gross, I know). 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"