Long Island Babies
Options

South Nassau Hosp in Oceanside???

What have u heard about this hospital? I appreciate any feedback thanks!!

Re: South Nassau Hosp in Oceanside???

• Options
    My 1st obgyn was through South Nassau...I've had a couple of surgeries there with her and the hospital was great, they were always checking up on my afterwards when I went home.  I am not sure how the maternity ward is though.
  • Options
    Thanks mscarlata.. I actually went last week for the tour and it was beautiful and my obgyn loves it so i hope i'm making the right decision! Thanks for your feedback :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I gave birth at South Nassau a month ago and I have NO complicates at all! The nurses were amazing, extremely helpful. The hospital is clean and all rooms are private.
  • Options
    That places is gorgeous and all the rooms are private!  I am either delivering there or Mercy, depending on if I have pre-e again.  Mercy has a level 2 NICU, SN has a level 3.

• Options
    I delivered twice at SN... Beautiful, spacious rooms, great staff!! I had a wonderful experience both times! Highly recommend!
  • Options
    My first was at south Nassau and I didn't want to leave amazing PRIVATE rooms and all the nurses were amazing. Second at Winthrop and asked to be discharged after one day hated sharing a bathroom and using a hallway shower after all the fun of giving brith
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"