First Timers in Raleigh Looking for Bump Buddies - Page 2 — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

First Timers in Raleigh Looking for Bump Buddies

2»

Re: First Timers in Raleigh Looking for Bump Buddies

• Hi, I'm right on the edge of Garner/Clayton and at 9 weeks. I would love to do the same things! I'd also really love a preggo walking buddy to stay active. Thoughts?
    VFelton
  • How about meeting up for a walk here soon and chatting?  We could go to the East Clayton community park, or I've never been to the trail at Lake Benson park in Garner (it's 1.8 miles so is actually better than the .5 mile trail at East Clayton). Or, pick a weekend and meet up in Shelley Lake or somewhere like that, or the many miles of greenway available - we're lucky to have so many options in the Triangle! I have a dog that will appreciate the walking too! :)  

You (and anyone else reading this who may be interested) can email me at EmilyBeddingfield @ gmail dot com to discuss further!

• Doesn't seem this has been an active post lately?  Anyone else new to joining the site / newly pregnant in Raleigh?  This is my first pregnancy (EDD 5/14/15) - and I really don't know anyone who is pregnant (most of my friends are younger than me!).  Would love to meet some local ladies to experience this with!
    theamymarie11
  • @dogsfirsthuman I'm in Durham and pregnant with my first...due 5/18/15!  We're very close in due dates.
    Jenna
    Mama to a crazy toddler (J-5/28/15)
    EDD 5-3-18

tanishave
  • Hello...Durham mom to be due April 25th
  • Hello! Chapel Hill first time mom to be 4/16/15. Just moved here over the summer for husbands job. Would love to meet up with local ladies to exercise, talk about babies, ect.
  • theamymarie11theamymarie11 member
    Fourth Anniversary 10 Comments Photogenic
    edited November 2014
    Cary first time mom due July 22, 2015!! Would love to meet up with other mom to be's!!

• I am a first time mom as well!  I am 33 weeks and due Jan 26th.  Let me know!  I would love to start a group!
    TeacherMom2015
  • Would love to meet up, due July 22, 2015!!

AR25
  • First time Mother to an 11 month old boy. Live in Morrisville/Cary area & would love to have more Mommy-friends!
  • Im due in July, would love to meet other mommy to be's!

AR25
  • edited March 2015
    Not sure if I'm late to the game but I'm due Sept '15 and in Cary/Morrisville. I've got to get active, I work at a computer all day and Need a pushy friend! Lol
    amorgan71313
  • I'm in Clayton, FTM due 8/6/15. My husband was just relocated here for work and I'd love to meet some other expecting moms!
    AR25
  • AR25AR25 member
    10 Comments 5 Love Its Photogenic
    W. Raleigh mom here , due 7/22 relocated here 4 years ago-still no girlfriends/moms.
    theamymarie11
  • kedbachkedbach member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments First Answer Name Dropper
    I'm a latecomer too! FTM in holly springs, she August 2!
  • I'm due on the 22 as well, where are you delivering?

• Just started this first time moms group, would love to have y'all join!!!

http://www.meetup.com/Cary-and-Apex-First-Time-Moms-Meetup/

• AR25AR25 member
    10 Comments 5 Love Its Photogenic

I'm due on the 22 as well, where are you delivering?

Delivering at Rex, not a FTM but glad to see other moms to be on here in the area.
  • kedbachkedbach member
    500 Love Its 500 Comments First Answer Name Dropper
    I'll be at wake med!
  • jktoms said:

I'm in Apex and I'm due August 4th with my first :D

Would you want to meet up? I'm both FTM and new to Apex!
  • Holly springs, due August 2 !
  • I'm a stm due in August. Would love to meet ther moms!
  • I'm on the Cary/Durham border and due January 1st. Would love to meet others in the area expecting! 
  • Wake forest 2nd child due 1/9/16
  • I'm in Raleigh near Cary Crossroads. Due April 2016. Ftm. Would love to get together!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Holly springs and need mommy friends !!!
    Lilpenguin3
  • I'm a younger FTM living in the Cary area. Would definitely love to connect with some others nearby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilpenguin3anmatos30
  • I'm a FTM in my early/mid 20s and due 11/14. Live in the Chapel Hill area
  • Wake Forest due 8/10
  • I'm located in Cary near Morrisville. My EDD is 8/6. I'm 31 years old and I'm a first time mom. I would love to meet up with other expecting moms for lunch, shopping, walks, etc.
  • I'm in Raleigh in between Brier Creek and Falls Lake. EDD 11/16/16. Early 30s FTM. Would love to connect with others expecting littles around the same time. 
  • Hi there! I'm about 13 weeks and would love to meet some new mommy-to-be ladies! I am in north Raleigh.

Should I start a meet up group so we can organize a get together that way? (I can't seem to find a genuine new mommy meet up in the area.)
2»