Potty Training
Options

Cleaning Up?

So please bear with me for what's probably a very n00b question... How do people normally clean standalone potties after use?  And how do you go about cleaning up accidents on floor if you're doing something like the 3-Day method? (products, tips, etc.)

(I'm a first time mom who works in a very male-dominated industry where I don't talk with my co-workers about things like potty training.  I'm just starting to think about prep to potty-train our 2-year-old. Apologies for being totally clueless on how this works.)

Also, any tips about how to share a bathroom between a teenager and a potty training toddler with the 16-year-old having an epic meltdown?  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cleaning Up?

• Options
    When DD pees on her little potty, I just dump it in the regular potty and then rinse it with water.  Urine is sterile when it leaves the body, so I don't worry about that too much.  With poop I use our diaper sprayer to clean it out then after it's clean and dry I use a sanitizing wipe.  

As far as sharing a bathroom.  When your daughter is potty training it is probably best to put the potty in a central location.  Once she really has the hang of it, just move it back to the bathroom, I guess your older one will have to get over it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"