1st Trimester
Options

When Did You First Get Symptoms?

Hi ladies? Is it abnormal to have ZERO symptoms... even if you're 5 weeks pregnant?
Male infertility issues (husband had poor SA), combined with former cervical cancer and subsequent treatment which has resulted in scar tissue and modified cervix. MY INFERTILITY BLOG http://tocarryseeds.wordpress.com/

Re: When Did You First Get Symptoms?

• Options
    well everybody is different some women go threw there pregnancy with no symptoms and some go threw there pregnancy with symptoms. I started feel symptoms like at 4 or 5 weeks before I had a miscarriages at 11 weeks.
  • Options
    hordolhordol member
    edited August 2013
    My first symptoms were sore boobs and some cramping. It started about a week before my period would have been due, so I thought it was just some Pms symptoms. Soon realized they were actually from pregnancy! (Should have figured it out sooner, my boobs hurt SOO much worse than usual.)

Cramping was fairly mild but lasted two weeks. That is another thing that clued me in that it was more than Pms.

Now I get cramping and sore boobs once in awhile, also headaches and occasional queasiness, but not full blown morning sickness yet.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started dating February 6, 2012
    Married June 28, 2013
    BFP August 9, 2013
    Had our first baby, Samuel Robert, on April 17, 2014!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just sore boobs a couple days before my BFP. Other than that, no symptoms until 6ish weeks- then nausea and exhaustion hit me hard.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I will be 7 weeks tomorrow and I have to say, I have had very few symptoms and the ones I have had - tender tata's, bloating, headaches - are extremely mild. I even called my doctor to see if this is normal b/c of course, it has me very worried. I don't have my first appointment until the 28th so I"m trying to remain positive until then and just hope that I'm one of the lucky ones.

As a side note - the one thing I have noticed in the last couple of days is pretty badly chapped lips. I know it sounds crazy but has anyone else had that or have an explanation for it? I mean, it's summer. I shouldn't have chapped lips!

• Options
    For me, the severe bloat happened pretty much right away both times. Since that's a symptom of PMS, it never really made me question if I was pregnant though. As far as morning sickness, it was weeks 8-20 with my first, and started at week 5 this time around. I'm hoping it goes away sooner than last time since it started earlier!

• Options
    Sore/large boobs almost right away. The nausea and fatigue kicked in around week 6.
    imageDSC_9275  image

• Options
    I had chemical last month and knew at about the same time as implantation but ended shortly after week 4. Same thing this time but hoping it sticks. I get uterine twinges off and on throughout the day. Very tired early on. This time I feel some mild nausea after I eat but not when I wake up.
  • Options
    My very first symptoms were cramping and lots of peeing! I thought my period was coming, I went out and bought pads and tampons. After a few days and it didnt show and running to the bathroom multiple times a night made me got buy a $1 store test and sure enough it was a BFP. 

6 weeks is when the morning sickness kicked in :(
    BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"