August 2011 Moms
Options

Help! Vegan Questions

So we just got notice one of our beloved friends from Portland is coming down to Logan's birthday party on Saturday.

She is a Vegan and we want to have items she can eat. I don't know what to get. Can any of you gals help me?

We have a Sprouts, Walmart, Target and other grocery stores.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Help! Vegan Questions

• Options
    @CrashIntoMe1 Yes it would be so much easier to ask her but she is the type of person that would say don't worry about it lol. So I figure I will try to find some ideas. I have been checking online but my problem is the facility where the party is you can't bring homemade items. Makes things a little more complicated. But the black bean burger sounds delish for when we come back to our place for swimming and BBQ.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Ya lol. I have to find premade items from the store that they allow in or dry goods and maybe even a dessert.

We plan to go to Sprouts and see what we can find because this one does seem like a tuff one.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What about veggie wraps?
  • Options
    @shanado yes! I am going to see of they have something premade like that for her at Sprouts. Since the ones at Costco have meat.
  • Options
    Hummas? With lots of veggies to pick from.
  • Options
    My sister was vegan for 14 years.

You can do veggies and hummus. Any kind of nuts are good, chips and salsa, guacamole, fruit.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Thanks so much :) veggie wraps, hummus, veggie and fruit, chex mix, will find some chips and some sort of dessert.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"