Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Heart of Lancaster

Any experience with ob/gyn of Lancaster or delivery at Heart of Lancaster hospital?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Heart of Lancaster

• Options
    None yet, I can tell you after August 28. That's when I have my first appt with them. I have heard god things about OBGYN of Lancaster, so that's how I ended up there.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been a patient at Ob-Gyn of Lancaster for 14 years. I see Dr. Syed, and I really like her. But I'm also wondering about Heart of Lancaster. We're just TTC now, but I know Ob-Gyn now only delivers at Heart of Lancaster, and I wonder if people have good or bad experiences there.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! I actually just had my appt, and am switching to them at 30weeks pregnant bc I am hoping to VBAC and they are very supportive of that! My first appt. went really well, so I am hoping it continues! I have no idea about heart of lancaster though! 
  • Options
    I'm newly pregnant with my first (only 4 weeks so far) and living in Ephrata.  I just got an appointment with OBGYN of Lancaster and hoping for good things.  Anyone have updates on their experiences?

• Options
    @reg202, congrats on your pregnancy!

I actually did deliver with them end of October and had a wonderful experience!!! I was trying for a VBAC, which sadly ended in a repeat c/s but the midwives and Dr. Did everything they could to support me and give me the experience I wanted....everybody I encountered at the hospital, from nurses, to aides, to housekeeping, dietary and anesthia was awesome! Who is your appt with? Feel free to PM me with any questions!
  • Options
    Oh that's great to hear!  I have so many friends who swear by Women's and Babies but I just felt like going a different route.  I am with Dr. Fromuth.  I was really surprised when they scheduled an appointment next week--I thought I would have to wait a few more weeks before they would see me.  Congratulations on your new arrival by the way!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"