August 2011 Moms
Options

Sorry DH

I always leave the screen door open. I am just too lazy to bother with opening it 26 times a day (if you'll recall, I don't have a dryer, so I hang my clothes to dry on a rack on our patio) sp I leave it open. DH doesn't like that at all and scolds me every time he sees it open. I always just shrug.

But then yesterday DH got stung by a bee inside our house. Yikes! Poor guy! Could have been worse, though: he got stung while he was holding Baby Boy - I hate to say this, but I'm glad he was the one to get stung, and not the baby.

Still, lesson learned, I am not leaving that screen door open again.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Sorry DH

• Options
    What about a magnetic one that hangs and closes on its own after you've passed through it? We get mega flies because of the surrounding farmland, and the boys like to come and go at their leisure. It's been pretty perfect.
    Prudence
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Otis
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Hank 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What about a magnetic one that hangs and closes on its own after you've passed through it? We get mega flies because of the surrounding farmland, and the boys like to come and go at their leisure. It's been pretty perfect.
    I have actually been thinking about getting one - I think we just might!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"