June 2012 Moms

How many teeth?

EMOmammaEMOmamma member
edited August 2013 in June 2012 Moms
Just curious where everyone is on the tooth front.

image   image

How many teeth? 42 votes

ZERO!
0% 0 votes
1-4
21% 9 votes
5-8
47% 20 votes
9-12
23% 10 votes
12-15
2% 1 vote
16+
2% 1 vote
I can't check b/c my piranha child will bite my finger off
2% 1 vote

Re: How many teeth?

• K has 10, but they are coming in slightly out of order.  She only has 2 on the bottom, then the top 4, then her 1st molars.  I expected the other bottom 2 before the molars. 

image   image

• DS had 7 for a while - 4 top and 3 bottom. Then the other bottom tooth sneaked in. It explained a whole lot of crankiness that week!

• Loading the player...
  • AJ has six, 4 on top and 2 on bottom. I suspect she'll be cutting another bottom tooth shortly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 4 on top and 4 on bottom
  • 4 on top, 4 on bottom, and both molars on the top. So crazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Gismo123Gismo123 member
    edited August 2013
    Last time I checked, which has been a while since DS won't let me peak in, he had 10....6 on top including 2 molars and 4 on the bottom.

Edit: I just checked DS's mouth today and he has 2 molars on the bottom co.ming in! that makes 12 teeth :)
  • AJ has six, 4 on top and 2 on bottom. I suspect she'll be cutting another bottom tooth shortly.
    This :)
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DS still only has 2! They finally came through on his bday, June 21st. I don't know what's taking so long, but I know things must be moving around in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I voted 12 but DH said he noticed that both canine teeth on the right side popped through. He must have been able to get a decent look while brushing his teeth last night. That makes 14...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"