January 2014 Moms
Options

itching boobies and right side

Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow! My boobies itch soooooo bad! It has been going on for two flapping days and just gets worse! Also the skin of my right arm and side is so sensitive even a plush blanket hurts to slide across. And don't even get me started on my nipples.... argggghhhhhh! I was so spoiled with my first pregnancy being so easy/symptom free that this time I feel like I am dying! Argggggghhhh! (Again).

Re: itching boobies and right side

• Options
    My akin is so itchy, especially at night and especially my breasts, tummy, behind my knees and love handle area - it feels like they're on fire!
    Try not to itch! Sending you positive anti-itch vibes :)

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My nipples were itching like crazy starting at about 8 weeks. My doctor recommended Lansinoh, and it helped immediately!

Baby Lexi: BFP: May 12, 2013 (Mother's Day), EDD: January 21, 2014
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG my boobs itch so bad! It is so annoying when it happens in public!
  • Options
    My boobs and tummy itch like crazy, too.  Lotion helps for a while and then I feel like I want to claw my skin off again.  Let me know if you ladies find something that really works.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

• Options
    Oh yeah I've always hated the itchiness during pregnancy. Thankfully it hasn't really started up with me yet. Not looking forward to later in pregnancy though. :(
  • Options
    With DD, I had PUPPS which is a pregnancy rash that started on my belly and went all over my body. During that time, I did cool oatmeal baths (hot makes more itchy) and sarna brand lotion. You can find it at CVS. Kind of pricey for lotion but worth it!
  • Options
    @cnwilbur1030 did your doc diagnose your PUPPS based on your symptoms? I have been noticing that I've been getting some rash like bumps on my breasts and tummy and legs and have never had this problem before!

December Siggy Challenge: Love Actually

Married DH: April 21 2012 // Expecting our first: Jan 20 2014
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Funny thought...but cold shower?? Then again, lately cold showers have been my savior and solution to being warm, itchy, tired, restless (yes, both)- plus it's just been so damn hot!! It really has helped with all those things though. Odd comparison, but when we first got our pup and he had just been treated for fleas but still itched a lot, cold baths helped calm the itch big time. And by cold, I mean COLD (it's so shocking at first but ohhhh so refreshing!)

lotion is good, too- but try as hard as you can not to go itch crazy!
    CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"