New Jersey Babies
Options

OB/GYN for delivery @JFK

Hi. I want to find a doctor who delivers at JFK hospital in Edison. Any suggestions?

Re: OB/GYN for delivery @JFK

• Options
    Dr khan in Clark love her but switched because I didn't want to deliver at JFK

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am delivering out of Robert Wood because JFK is not that great of a hospital from what I've heard.  Are you open to other hospitals?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been going to Dr Beauchamp since I was 16. He delivers out of JFK.
  • Options
    I am delivering out of Robert Wood because JFK is not that great of a hospital from what I've heard.  Are you open to other hospitals?
    THIS  RWJ and St. Peter's are supposed to be much better.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I also used Dr. Beauchamp in Clark, and delivered at JFK a few months ago. The hospital was great, they recently re-did the entire floor. The labor and delivery rooms were private, a bed for dad, nice TVs and the nurses were great. Post-partum nurses were good, gave privacy as we wanted, and they try to keep everyone as a single unless their is a boom of babies born together.
  • Options
    Dr Gao in somerset. He is amazing and delivers out of St. Peter's, Robert wood and JFK
  • Options
    Dr Khan in Clark -- love her!  Delivered at JFK and had an absolutely great experience.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"