Illinois Babies

ob/gyn in south Naperville/north Plainfield

I just moved to the area and need recommendations for an ob/gyn. I'd appreciate recommendations for a family doctor too. Thanks!

Re: ob/gyn in south Naperville/north Plainfield

• DuPage Medical Group is awesome.  I see their practice in Downers Grove, so I don't think they go out that far, but I love every doctor I've ever seen through them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Plainfield resident here, I see my Doc in Naperville and she is AMAZING. Her name is Dr. Jabir and she is seriously the best obgyn I've ever had by FAR.  She has an independent practice affiliated with Adventist Hospital. 

*starOfd00m*

TTC #1 Jan 2013, BFP 1/31/13, EDD 10-12-13
    GD Dx @ 25 weeks, diet managed
    Baby Boy arrived one week early on 10-5-13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • DuPage Medical Group is awesome!! I also live in Plainfield, and I see them at the Rolling Ridge Road practice just north of 103rd street and Rt. 59.  They deliver at Edward Hospital--also a great place to have a baby.

All of the doctors are fantastic at DuPage Medical.  Drs. Kagan and Li delivered my children but I saw them all at my prenatal appointments.

There are also peds doctors at this location.  We see Dr. Lo but the whole practice is awesome and a short drive from Plainfield.

Their website has lots of info: dupagemedicalgroup.com

Hope that helps!!
  • Ditto Dupage medical group! They have many locations in Naperville and I've been to the rolling ridge location off rt 59. Great doctors all around!! Dr. Li also delivered my baby at Edward and everything went great! Highly recommended.
    For a family doc we go to Dr. KACMAR in aurora off rt 59. We have seen both dr KACMAR and Jackie! Love their office.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"