6 Weeks Pregnant

Is anyone having a u/s this week?

I'm 6w0d today and I have my u/s scheduled for tomorrow. I'm hoping we get to see the heartbeat and not just the sac/fetal pole. Anyone have a u/s yet and see a heartbeat?

Re: Is anyone having a u/s this week?

• We had our appointment this morning, saw the heartbeat very faintly.
    Lilypie - (KUub)  Lilypie - (x7FR)

Daisypath - (cVUA)   Daisypath - (CnD8)

• I'm 6w0d u/s is next week
  • Loading the player...
  • I had one last week (5 weeks) and only saw the baby sac. I now have one scheduled for 8 wks
  • I had one this morning - 5w6d.  We saw the heartbeat (and heard it) faintly.
    BFP: 8/4/13 Due Date: 4/17/14

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm 6 weeks and just found out I was pregnant yesterday. Should I be getting an u/s soon?
  • We had our first one yesterday, at 6wks exactly.  We saw the heartbeat "flicker" and heard the heartbeat.
  • We had one today, just turned 6 weeks. I didn't see anything, but the technician registered a baby and a heartbeat. We also did the transvaginal u/s and the doctor saw a little more. I had trouble seeing anything but they were all upbeat and positive and said we measured on schedule.
  • I have my first scheduled tomorrow at 6w4d....completely trying to stay calm about it but it's not happening! I have a history of m/c and some chromosome issues so we are praying hard over here for tomorrow!

• Mine won't be until next week when I'm at exactly 8 weeks.  I can't wait!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 6 weeks today! U/s and first appointment not until 10/8/13 :-( very nervous

• My first is tomorrow...Ill be 6weeks5days. What should I expect?
    Summer
    1st Child
    Due May 2014
    And they said neither one of us could have kids...

• I got my first u/s today! I thought I was about 7 and a half weeks, but turns out I am 6w6d, but we got to see the heartbeat and it was amazing :) The whole appointment only took like 20 minutes, and I go back at the end of October!
    BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Good Luck!

I had one yesterday but it was a bit nerve wracking.  At first the sac appeared empty and the tech seemed to be having a hard time finding anything but then my dr said, "oh look, is that the baby over there... in the corner."  I could barely see anything but then saw little flashes.  Dr said pointed out the yolk, fetal pole, and heart beat.  They said everything is ok but I have to be honest... I am having moments of doubt and paranoia.  I'm attaching my picture (note: I circled and noted were I think baby is based on what the dr said). 

-----------------------------------------------------------
    My furbabies

imageimage

BFP#1  4/5/12 – MC  4/15/12

IUI#1  8/24/13 – BFP#2  09/09/13 –  MC 10/7/13

• i suspect I'm about 6 weeks today, going for a scan on Thursday to confirm, hubby and i actually stopped trying after we have been trying since January this year, because we are moving this month, and then totally unexpected i missed my period. we are so excited and very nervous. looking forward to Thursday!

not feeling too great today, i overdid it yesterday cleaning the new house preparing to move in, and today it feels like i have the flu.

Congratulations to everyone els who is also pregnant!
  • I am 6w2d and i am going this Friday i am hoping to something as well. I am sooo excited.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"