December 2011 Moms
Options

*ccip* and *mtb*

RicolaRicola member
edited August 2013 in December 2011 Moms
Do you plan on cloth diapering baby #2, too? Do you think you want to potty train LO before the baby comes or will you stock up on more cloth diapers? 

We will most likely use disposables again until the baby is big enough for one size diapers and by the time those fit, I hope that Alex will be potty trained. We have not even started to try that yet though. 

DS born 12/2011
DD born 03/2014

Re: *ccip* and *mtb*

• Options
    edited August 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

I plan on CDing, but I have about 8 boxes of size 1 and size 2 diapers to go through first. Also, I do not plan on buying infant CDs. I will definitely need more OS CDs though. We do not plan on PT anytime soon. E has not really shown any interest other than sitting on her potty when I go.

So yay...two in diapers... ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hmmm, that's actually a good point, mtb! 
    Maybe I'll just wait and see how things go when baby is here. Alex was just under 6 lbs when he was born and would not have fit into our cloth diapers. 
    And I do like a good excuse to buy more. 
    ;)
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    Butting in with my 2 cents ;)
    Ricola your second baby may not be so tiny. DD didn't fit into my one size diapers until she was at least 3 months. However DS is a beast. While born at 7lb, he was 13lb at his 2 month appointment (EBF both of them). I bought more NB CD and he wore them for about 2-3wks.
    Also the diapers I love for DD don't seem to work for DS. He is a heavy wetter even at this young age so I am having to use prefolds with hemp doublers and changing him constantly. I use BG 4.0 and elementals with DD. Like I said just my 2 cents :)

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Ugh, I hope the BG's we have will work for the new baby, too! I don't really want to change out my whole stash! So glad I finally have it where I like it  :D
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options
    Also butting in... I'm slowly buying NB sized CD's. I didn't use them when DS was born but would like to start CD'ing as soon as we get home from the hospital with this LO.

My DH seems to think that DS will be PT'd by the time this LO arrives, since he and his siblings all PT'd (at least during the day) by the time they were 2. I think DH is in store for a very rude awakening since DS does not show any interest whatsoever in his potty. And I have no intention of forcing the issue. But, I have a pretty big stash of OS diapers (many of which didn't work well for DS but I held on to them just in case) so I'm not too worried about not having enough diapers.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am planning on CDing baby #2, but we already have a newborn stash. You could always get prefolds and covers for pretty cheap for the newborn stage. Those worked the best for us at that age anyway.

I have no idea if DS will be potty trained when baby#2 arrives. We just bought him a baby potty and he wants to sit on it all the time but doesn't seem to have control of when he goes yet. He did just pee on the potty for the first time today though!
        image  image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"