June 2012 Moms

Who's Ready For Some Foooooootball?!?!?!

Some of us bumpers started the league last year as we were in the final stretch of our pregnancies, and this year I thought it would be fun to play again  

If anyone is interested in joining the Baby Bumpers league of Fantasy Football on Yahoo, PM me to let me know your email address and I will send you an invite  

It is good, clean, smack-talking fun!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Who's Ready For Some Foooooootball?!?!?!

• Sent you a PM
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • PM sent!
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • We're Bama fans, so we live the fantasy. Bahahaha! :))

Okay, I promise I'm not that totally obnoxious. I don't understand fantasy football at all, and my husband is so obsessed with the SEC that I am a football widow half the year. Y'all have fun, though.

• We're Bama fans, so we live the fantasy. Bahahaha! :))

Okay, I promise I'm not that totally obnoxious. I don't understand fantasy football at all, and my husband is so obsessed with the SEC that I am a football widow half the year. Y'all have fun, though.

The ONLY reason I'm interested is so watching football with the h can be somewhat more interesting.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • college or NFL?
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Do you have to pay? 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NFL and it is free :)
  • Fantasy football is great! I have been doing it for about 5 years now. However, I am a total football junkie and know statistics for a lot of guys. Football season is my favorite time of year 
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• I have the best time!  It's one of the things that actually gets me interested in the games that consume our household every Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and well... including the talk shows that discuss the games we watched Sunday, Monday, & Thursday... it is pretty much non stop.  LOL
  • Omg I wish I had time. I told my husband 2 hrs ago when I realized there was preseason Lions vs Browns game on that I came a little bit.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"