Illinois Babies

Where to register ?!

Hi everyone !
So my sister in law wants me to register at buy buy baby and pottery barn kids for bedding. Does anyone suggest to do another store or just stick with buy buy baby ?

Re: Where to register ?!

• I would register where you want to register not where your sister in law wants you to register. If you find a bedding set you like at babies r us (we did our bedding here) or target register there. I'm sure you can find bedding you like at pottery barn kids and buy buy baby but don't limit yourself to just those stores. I have three different registries because we found different things at different locations.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BabyFetus Ticker

Me: 25, DH: 28
    Married: July 2012
    DS: December 2013 
    TTC #2 since July 2014 
    M/C: March 2015 
    My Ovulation Chart
  • Keep in mind certain stores like Target and Babies R Us have strict return policies if your guest didn't have your registry scanned and you weren't given a gift receipt. Browse around and see what stores appeal to YOU.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had such bad experiences with Babies R Us and had friends and family who had such bad experiences with them, mainly poor customer service and awful return policies, that we went with Buy Buy Baby and Amazon.  Between those two, we were able to register for everything we wanted.  Buy Buy Baby is great because they take bed bath and beyond coupons.  If you can get 20% off everything you're buying from there, it makes a huge difference!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am registered at Target and Babies R Us. Mostly because there is one of them stores everywhere. There is only Buy Buy baby I know of and it's not close. Also I have alot of older folks who don't like ordering online and would rather go into a store.
    And besides we found out nursary theme at Babies-R-Us. ;)
  • Personal favorites with excellent customer service - Wish Baby Registry (you can register online and earn FREE diapers in the process) and Giggle. And also BuyBuyBaby.
  • I used Amazon as well as BRU.  Amazon has been awesome to work with, but BRU has given us a few headaches along the way.. and no completion coupon yet (should have had it over a week ago!). 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 26May12 - EDD 27Jan13 - DX blighted ovum 12Jul12 - M/C 2Aug12 
    BFP #2 13Jan13 - EDD 22Sep13 - DD born 20Sep2013!
    BFP #3 23Jul15 - EDD 1Apr16 - 
  • Majority of our gifts were purchased from PBK and BBB. We also found stuff we liked at Land of Nod. No one touched our giggle registry, but I do love the store. I never shopped at babies r us when I loved in river north (not sure if there is even one near downtown). Buybuy BAby was right there and convenient. Now that we moved to the burbs, I'm at BRU all the time.

DOR and AMA
    2/12-5/12: 4 IUI cycles = all BFN;
    7/12: DE IVF # 1 (with ICSI)- 20R, 16M, 14F, 5DT of 2 blasts; 6 frosties = BFN;
    Lupus anticoagulant initially high, then found to be normal on hematology consult;
    Follow up testing in September all clear;
    Started synthroid for "high normal" TSH;
    FET # 1- late October 2012- BFP on FRER; beta # 1- 21(low), beta # 2- 48 (still low), beta # 3- 132, beta # 4- 1,293; beta # 5- 5,606; last beta- over 100,000. First u/s 11/21- heard heartbeat
    12/12- Officially an OB patient!
    Level 2 ultrasound at 20 weeks shows vasa previa and VCI
    Referral to MFM and mandatory c section for delivery
    Beautiful baby girl born at 34 weeks
    Finally home after 15 day NICU stay!
    Trying for sibling: FET # 2- May 2014; beta 5/31, BFN
    FET #3, early July 2014; beta 7/14, BFN
    DE IVF # 2- August 2014; 14R, 13M, 11F, 5dt of 2 blasts (3 AA), 5 frosties = BFN
    FET #4- December 2014, yet another BFN

Dr. KK work up shows borderline uterine blood flow, elevated NK cells, and MTHFR mutation (homozygous for c677t)

Added baby aspirin, prednisone, supplements, Metanx, and intralipids

Switched to large clinic for final attempt; had endometrial receptivity testing in January; FET March 2015 = yet another BFN

Likely OAD- NBC

• My friend owns Wish. Highly suggest :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"