Washington Babies
Options

****PG and TTC check-in 8/7/13*****

IrishsapphireIrishsapphire member
edited August 2013 in Washington Babies

I thought it would be good to bring back a tradition for a PG and TTC weekly check-in for the Seattle Babies Bump board. 

Here is a post from last summer on what it looks like:

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/8338051/pg-ttc-check-in-7-9-2012#latest

And I will editing this post as everyone wants to join in and posting for the check-in. 

We have 6 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please specifically call out if you are new to the post and would like to be added to the list. If you are pg, make sure to include your EDD. Also, please be willing to participate on a somewhat regular basis. It makes the check-in more fun! ~Thanks!

STATS:

2 are having a BOY

1 is having a GIRL

Other news

Baby Watch this week

July 2013

August 2013

21 GeorgiaGC GIRL

September 2013

09 MrsAshleyP  BOY

? sarack TWINS

October 2013

08 roxy837

November 2013

25 CaiShov BOY

December 2013

January 2014

30 Ninjafarmerswife

February 2014

Trying to Conceive

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?

2. Any milestones this week?

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

4. What are you looking forward to this week?

5. Wednesday confession?

6. Have you decided yet if you will use cloth or disposable diapers?

7. Which places are you registering at?

8. Have you started to buy baby clothes?  What are your favorite places to buy baby clothes?

9. Have you decided on a nursery theme yet?

10.What are your favorite baby names?

11. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Wednesday confession?

4. Questions for next week?

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.

Re: ****PG and TTC check-in 8/7/13*****

• Options
    You can add me! I am due Sept. 9th with my first, a boy!

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 35 weeks and 2 days today

2. Any milestones this week? We are pretty much all prepared for his arrival. Just need to install the car seat, and out together a hospital bag. 

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next appointment is next Wednesday, and every Wednesday thereafter. This next one is the GBS test. 

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Hopefully hearing about a promotion! Nothing too exciting on the baby front, just waiting!

5. Wednesday confession? I've eaten entirely too much ice cream this week, but it is just so hot out! Nothing sounds better when my feet are swollen than to kick up my feet and eat a pint (or part) of Ben&Jerrys!

6. Have you decided yet if you will use cloth or disposable diapers? Cloth 100% of the time.  Finally have my stash ready and prepped!

7. Which places are you registering at? I did Target and Babies R Us. No one used the Target one, I mean, no one at all. Everyone shopped off BRU. 

8. Have you started to buy baby clothes?  What are your favorite places to buy baby clothes? I have his clothes stash ready. I have things from newborn to 18+ months. I mainly got things passed to me or bought at garage sales. He will grow out of them so quickly, I hate to spend a ton of money on them. However, BRU, Target and other places have given me a chance to buy some cute items to add ;)

9. Have you decided on a nursery theme yet? We didn't plan a theme at first, but it ended up molding into a jungle theme. It just happened that is what was given to us or what I found on sale. Ended up pretty cute!

10.What are your favorite baby names? The one we chose, Isaiah!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 34. nothing crazy new. just getting bigger lol.

2. Any milestones this week? nope.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? i have an appointment on thursday to meet with a new doctor. my doctor is a little cray so i'm trying to find a new one! wish me luck!

4. What are you looking forward to this week? my doctor's appointments. and then the weekend to be over so i can get to monday when i have an ultrasound/measurment scan to make sure my babies are still growing!

5. Wednesday confession? i ate 4 chocolate covered macadamia nuts today. 

6. Have you decided yet if you will use cloth or disposable diapers? i'm using cloth

7. Which places are you registering at? we already registered and had our shower. we did target/bru/amazon

8. Have you started to buy baby clothes?  What are your favorite places to buy baby clothes? yes. well not realy buy my own, but exchanged a bunch of stuff and got what we wanted. carters/target/h&m

9. Have you decided on a nursery theme yet? not really a theme but it's going to be colorful, hopefully.

10.What are your favorite baby names? ahhh. this is too hard!

11. Questions for next week? do you want an epidural? planning on a vaginal delivery or hoping for a scheduled csection.

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    sarack said:

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? i have an appointment on thursday to meet with a new doctor. my doctor is a little cray so i'm trying to find a new one! wish me luck!

sarack I hope your appointment with new doctor tomorrow goes well! Let me know!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 38 weeks and 1 day due August 21. Major aches in my pelvis and pains though no contractions. I'm 4cm dilated, 80% effaced and her head is at station -1. 

2. Any milestones this week? Not really but she could make her appearance this week.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next Monday and I will be checked vaginally as I have been for the last 3 weeks. I was dilated to 2cm at 35 weeks and 5 days, so they're watching me closely.

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Just anticipating her arrival since it could happen any day now and my husbands 32nd bday this weekend.

5. Wednesday confession? Didn't enjoy soda at all my in my first two trimesters but Cherry Coke has been my weakness.

6. Have you decided yet if you will use cloth or disposable diapers? Disposable 

7. Which places are you registering at? We were registered at BRU and Target

8. Have you started to buy baby clothes?  What are your favorite places to buy baby clothes? We received tons of baby clothes from our baby shower and friends, so we are set. Though I have bought a few outfits that I couldn't resist. I like Macy's, Ross, and Target

9. Have you decided on a nursery theme yet? Our color theme is Pink and Gray with accents of white

10.What are your favorite baby names? I really liked McKenna and Alexa for girls but we changed our mind.

11. Questions for next week? What are you more nervous about, labor/delivery or parenting?

• Options
    I will join! I am due Oct. 8th with my 2nd lil one. 

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 31 weeks. same aches as usual back, legs, hips.

2. Any milestones this week? not really.

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 8/23. nothing special that i know of.

4. What are you looking forward to this week?  nothing exciting this week, next week is daughters 2nd bday party.

5. Wednesday confession? I didn't clean like i said i was going to!

6. Have you decided yet if you will use cloth or disposable diapers?  disposable.

7. Which places are you registering at?  target.

8. Have you started to buy baby clothes?  What are your favorite places to buy baby clothes?  yes but i dont have many to buy since we kept all of our first ones clothes. i love to buy at burlington and any place with a sale.

9. Have you decided on a nursery theme yet? no theme really just cute.

10.What are your favorite baby names? i really don't have any yet we are working on it though.

• Options
    GeorgiaGC-I like the names McKenna and Alexa for girls.  Alexa Grace was one of my girl names.  With girl names, I was trying to get it so perfect--it was almost like we were trying to marry her off.  And I was asking everyone on the Baby Name board and other boards and forums what they thought about my girl names.  With boy names, it was easier.  I chose names that I liked which were Aidan or Brady, and I did not even ask other people.  I liked the name and that is what mattered. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options

I'm a  little late to the party (always forget to come check the Seattle Board)

I'm a FTM due January 30th, 2014

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? I'm in week 15 and no new pains or aches but the number of times I have visit the restroom each day is phenomenal...I thought it was supposed to ease up second semester not double!

2. Any milestones this week? Got to hear the little one's heartbeat for the first time at my drs appointment last Thursday :D

3. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next appt is September 6th and I will have the A/S and find out if we are having a little boy or girl!

4. What are you looking forward to this week? Being 16 weeks so that I can officially start saying I'm 4 months pregnant.  Also I have a job interview on Monday so I'm hoping that goes well too.

5. Wednesday confession? My favorite food right now is Sour Patch Kids...so not nutritious for the little one but so delicious!

6. Have you decided yet if you will use cloth or disposable diapers? I'm leaning toward cloth but don't have DH on board with it yet.

7. Which places are you registering at? I've started an Amazon registry but it is more for my benefit at the moment to keep track of things as I think of them.

8. Have you started to buy baby clothes?  What are your favorite places to buy baby clothes? I got a couple of little unisex onesies last weekend.  So far I love the Gap Outlet clearance rack and when we know the sex I think Carters has some really cute stuff on clearance too.

9. Have you decided on a nursery theme yet? No final decision yet but leaning towards forest creatures like owls, bears, deer, and foxes.  I found so super cute wall decals and already have curtains that have brown and green leaves on them currently hanging in our office.

10.What are your favorite baby names?  For a girl: Harper, Eva, Avery, Hadley, Charlotte, and Eliza

For a boy: Oliver, Benjamin, Henry, Samuel, Wyatt, and Elliot

11. Questions for next week? What are you most worried about as a new parent?

image             image             
        Baby K is 3 months old!                     Max: The original fur baby            
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"