June 2012 Moms
Options

Daily schedule

I haven't been on here forever. I see they made it way easier to be mobile. Yay!

Anyway, my LO is almost 14 months old. I was wondering what others have for a feeding schedule. Like do you serve milk with meals or separate? How many times are LO eating? How many milk feedings?

TIA

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Daily schedule

• Options
    AJ gets a sippy of milk with all three meals. I'm going to start weaning her off of her bedtime bottle next week. It's the only bottle she gets. She doesn't really drink a lot of milk from her sippy, but I'm sure that will change when she learns that is the only way she'll be getting it. Aside from her three meals, she gets 1 to 2 snacks each day. She has unlimited availability to water in a sippy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DS wakes up and has milk in a sippy about 5 oz. Breakfast is usually about an hour or so after he wakes up and is often eggs and apple, pear or banana. Lunch is leftovers from dinner. A snack like cheese or grapes with another 5 oz of milk. Which, he doesn't always finish the milk. Dinner is a meat and two vegetables. Occasionally we'll have a pasta, bread or rice. We eat very clean. He has another 5 oz of milk at dinner. A total amount of 10-15 oz a day. Water is always available when milk isn't in a straw cup.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    7:30/8:00 - breakfast and milk
    11:30/12:00 - lunch and milk or water
    3:00ish - snack and water
    5:30/6:00 - dinner and milk
    7:30 - bed and a little milk

We give the option of water at all meals too. Sometimes he has a morning snack, but he usually wakes up just in time for lunch. He's a piglet and eats a ridiculous amount of food. I think we eat about the same amount. But he's like 10th percentile in weight and 90th in height, so I just keep feeding him!

• Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    edited August 2013
    K was getting milk with meals until recently because now he actually wants it and fills up on it before eating food.

So now we're here:
    6:30/7: sippy of milk
    7:30: breakfast  (I was doing these opposite and it wasn't working for us. he wanted milk right away)
    9am: snack/water or juice
    11:30/12: lunch and milk
    nap
    snack when he wakes up
    dinner around 6pm with water
    6:45/7: milk

He basically drinks 3 full sippys of milk a day.  The lunch one usually gets dragged out for a while.  The morning and night ones he downs.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"