March 2013 Moms
Options

Over it

Anybody else completely over the summertime heat? I'm ready for it to cool off a little so we can start enjoying being outside with DD. Plus, my a/c could use a break.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Over it

• Options
    Well... We had three weeks of 100+ degrees and it was sooo humid... Somehow it went down to 80 degrees overnight, it's been four days and I want those 100+ degrees back... Stat.

This is August, not October. I took my hoodies out from the fall/winter closet. This is NOT fun.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    im in los angeles area and our summer didn't start yet.  weird! its been mild weather everyday and overcast/cloudy in the mornings.  maybe we will have a late summer? that happens sometimes here when its summer from august-november
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here around Chicago we've only had a week or two of real heat, some nice days, and now it's either felt like fall, or been rainy/cloudy.
  • Options
    Dang. It's been balls hot in Savannah. I'd love some mild, 80 degree weather!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yea I'm ready for fall!
  • Options

LOL I love hearing other regions' definitions of "Fall" weather ;-)

Here (Minnesota), we recently had a really hot week of 90+, and it finally cooled down to a reasonable summer temperature of 75-80ish, lol.

Fall doesn't start until we're into the 50's-low 60's!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"