4 Weeks Pregnant

pregnancy thoughts?

I have experienced diarrhea, Indigestion, acne, Extreme fatigue, which I believe may be caused by dehydration, Sore and tender nipples For about two weeks.. I took my temperature and it was only 98 This morning, and my breast don't feel as they have the last few days, Although they are still tender. I have also been leaking clear fluids and sometimes white discharge for several days. In the mornings, typically when I'm still asleep, I feel cramping in my low abdomen area. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since 2007.. After an ectopic pregnancy in May 2012, We have not gotten another positive pregnancy test. I am always disappointed, and don't want to get my hopes up; So I would appreciate some input. We have not used any contraceptives, or fertility pills, Just praying that the Lord will bless us. I am not due for my period till Monday, but it seems most of my symptoms are getting worse. I am scared to test, because I don't want to see a negative.. Any thoughts? Thanks and God Bless!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"