June 2012 Moms
Options

IMMS Monday

What fun, smile-inducing things are your LOs up to lately?

GTKY: Is the Back-to-School season affecting you, and if so, how?

Re: IMMS Monday

• Options
    DS has learned to do the "touchdown" sign, and he thinks it is funny to get us to do it, too. It makes for an awful mess when he decides to do it at mealtime, though! :-p

GTKY: I was a teacher before I had DS, so I still get the urge to go shopping for classroom supplies come August. I also lose a lot of my out-of-the-house destinations b/c so many of my friends work in the school system and have to go back to work when summer is over. On the plus side, the pool and playground should be far less crowded soon!

• Options
    michelle04usmichelle04us member
    edited August 2013
    James has just been liberated from the living room. That was the only room besides his room he could run around in because we hadn't gotten child proofing done in any others. We have a long hallway that goes to the bedrooms and bathrooms on the main level. He loves to run down it but because he's not completely stable he sometimes looks like a bowling ball going down a lane with bumpers on. He just bounces off the walls and continues going. LOL (he doesn't get hurt)

GTKY: I have a 7 1/2 yo DS and a 10 yo SD. We will be going school supply shopping next week right before orientation. This year our school district is changing to where all levels start time is the same so it should be interesting trying to get them up an hour to an hour and half earlier.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
     Tonight, I gave him BBQ sauce for the first time. At first he thought it was just food of the gods and stuck his finger into it. Then I showed him how to dip his chicken into it which he thought was, like, the best idea ever. He would get close the BBQ sauce and dip it very carefully. It was so cute. And I snuck some yellow squash in there and he didnt catch it! I will totally put a little sauce on any veggie he pleases. 

ETA: Back to school gave me a good idea to buy my cuz who is a senior awesome school supplies since this is the last year I can get them for her!!!
  • Options
    DS has learned to do the "touchdown" sign, and he thinks it is funny to get us to do it, too. It makes for an awful mess when he decides to do it at mealtime, though! :-p

GTKY: I was a teacher before I had DS, so I still get the urge to go shopping for classroom supplies come August. I also lose a lot of my out-of-the-house destinations b/c so many of my friends work in the school system and have to go back to work when summer is over. On the plus side, the pool and playground should be far less crowded soon!
    Us too! Us too!  It makes me so happy because my goal was that she could do it before football season started LOL I'm a Denver Broncos fan :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"