May 2012 Moms
Options

Holy crap I got a +

My chart has looked like a roller coaster so I totally thought I was out this month.  We went on a couples weekend and I tested on Sat to be sure and it was negative.  So I had some fun during the day but went to bed early b/c that night I had a horrible headache.  I tested this AM with a digital and it says pregnant!  I am trying not to get my hopes too far up....this will be BFP 5, DD was BFP #3 and our only LO.  I need to call my DR as soon as they open and get a blood test and on progesterone ASAP!  ANY T and P would be greatly appreciated!  I so thought I was out this time!!  I was going to call my DR as soon as I got AF to get on Clomid again.  I am not going to get much done at work today.  Happy Monday!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
<a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D

Re: Holy crap I got a +

• Options
    ebl2ebl2 member
    Congrats! Lots of T&P headed your way. Good luck at the doctors (and at work)! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 

image   image

• Options

Congrats!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    T&P's for you!! Congrats!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Options
    Congrats! Fx for a sticky baby!
  • Options
    Congrats and FX!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    T&P's for you!  Congrats!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersimageimageimage
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!  We are so excited.  It is weird to think that we would be at the halfway mark and know what we were having from our bfp in March.  But we are excited to be on that journey again.  I got my results back and progesterone is at 14.4 and betas are at 28 so very new yet.  I started progesterone last night and have to do it 2 times a day for 10 weeks.  It will be a little difficult to do with a toddler at night..they have to be done 12hrs a part and I have to lie down for 30 minutes on my side.  Last night she kept playing peek a boo and wanting me to sit up and hold her.  At least she keeps me entertained.  I go back next week for a followup blood test to see if everything is rising. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Options
    Congrats!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"