July 2012 Moms
Options

DONE

I just pretty much cursed my mil out lower than dog shit. My husband did the same. She's deleted off everything, I hope she knows how much she hurt me and she can pretty much kiss my big white ass.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Re: DONE

• Options
    My husband tried to talk to her calmly and all she did was make excuses. So after they hung up I called and she let it go to voicemail and I just let it all out on voicemail and then she finally picked up and I kept on keeping on. She never got a word in edgewise. I told her excatly what I thought of her bullshit and how he's her only grandchild and it's not a competition of who's gone to who's house more. Which she clearly looses, were moving soon and she'll be the one missing out as always.

• Options
    I'm sorry she's losing the best things in her life. But you are so much better.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry it had to come to that, BUT I know how important it is to remove toxic people from your life. Glad you and your H are on the same page with it.

imageimage
  • Options
    I'm sorry she sucks so bad.  I'm glad you're moving so you don't have to deal with her particular brand of toxic crazy anymore. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Good for you! I had wished she would have seen the error of her ways.
    :x
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hate that it came to this but so glad you did it. Bet you feel better #:-S
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You guys let her know how y'all felt about her not calling when your teens were playing "Woodland Fugitives"?  Is that where this new blow up came from? I feel like I missed something.

Yes..that was the last straw, she never called to check on them, or us!

• Options
    zyaszyas member
    I'm really sorry it came to this. I bet you can't wait until you move!
  • Options
    I am sorry it had to come to this but you needed to do it.  She has been way out of line on a lot of stuff.  I know it is hard to cut ties but you have to do what is best for your family.
  • Options
    I hate that it had to come to this, but I'm glad you're done with the toxicity she seems to bring with her.   It sucks that she's losing the things that should matter the most, so I hope it's an eye-opening event for her.
    Dating since 3.8.2008. Married since 6.4.2011. Bryson born on 6.28.2012
     CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Well, I think you have tried everything short of doing this, so I say she definitely had it coming! Good for you and H for finally letting her have it!
    Visit The Nest
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"