Pre-School and Daycare

Sit and stand stroller

DD will be 4 in September. DD2 is due in December. I thought I could just use the stroller we have, but DD has wanted to ride more lately when we go to the zoo and other places.

I won't be going out much when DD2 is first born, but was thinking about getting a sit and stand stroller around March. Good buy or not? If so, what do you suggest? DD is tall but is only about 34 lbs at the moment. I thought I might eye craiglist and the local Facebook boards for a used one. Any advice would be great! Thanks!!

Re: Sit and stand stroller

• I chose not to do a stroller with my four year old and infant because of the weight limits and for the reason mentioned above. He never missed it.
  • Thanks ladies! I have a wagon that will sit two once DD2 can sit up. Maybe DD1 us just been a little clingy lately since she knows change it coming.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a double jogger, but I used it for running and my boys were under 2 years apart. I got plenty use out of it. When our third son was born, once again under 2 years apart from the middle one... My oldest would ride his tricycle on walks or I would wear the youngest. I did wear the youngest a lot!

I have a friend that has kids 4 years apart and loved her oldest loved the sit and stand.

Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Lurker... I have one for my 3yo and 3.5mo, it is incredibly hard to push. Plus DS1 is over having to be confined in a stroller.
  • We still use a stroller for the mall, walks to the park and amusement parks. I have a Joovy Ultralight Caboose Sit and Stand; love it!  However, mine has had several years of use. Personally, I would look into a used or consignment stroller to justify the cost.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was wondering this also. DD is really into "carries" right now when she gets tired. I figure I'll wait it out. Luckily for us, DD is a light weight at 32 lbs and will most likely meet weight limits for a couple of years and she's a shorty, so no heads in my face pushing, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a 10 month old and a 3 year old and didn't get one until last month when we had a few day trips to kiddie amusement parks planned. It was very helpful those days and I'm glad to have it, but it was definitely not a necessity for our normal day to day or week to week life.

I got it off Craigslist...definitely not something I needed to buy brand new.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"