March 2014 Moms
Options

Wondering if I'll ever feel normal again...

Between the horrid nausea, no energy and aversion to foods I used to love (avocados, lettuce, healthy food), I kinda just wanna hide under the blankets... And my house needs some cleaning, and I am motovated to do nada... Do others feel the same?

Re: Wondering if I'll ever feel normal again...

• Options
    I feel the same way. Last time I had to work, this time I get to stay home and pull the blankets over my head. 

Hope you start to feel better soon.

• Options
    I am super jealous!!!!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how you feel :( I am skipping a family function this weekend because I'm so tired and don't want to sit in the car for 5 hours and aggravate my sciatica.
    Pregnancy Ticker

image         image
  • Options
    Yup, me too. One thing I can say about the cleaning is that you'll probably get a 2nd wind for that when "nesting" sets in. When I was pg w/ my first DD, I painted our entire apartment and scrubbed that place from top to bottom during the 2nd tri.
    DD 9.14.05 DD 11.12.08 EDD baby girl #3 3.4.14!
  • Options
    I feel ya! I went sans skivvies today because I haven't felt up to doing laundry for weeks now. My boy literally cheered when I brought his empty hamper to his room this afternoon after forcing myself to do a few loads. Not my proudest moment.
    Bubba, born Jan. 2007 * Sissy, born Apr. 2009 * Baby Sister, born Feb. 2014
  • Options
    I'm wearing sunglasses nearly all the time so I don't keep hearing how tired I look. My eyelids are half-closed most of the time. I'm exhausted.

@Kara, just do a load of all undies and socks. It gets the job done (no folding) and at least basic necessities are clean. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"