Late Term and Child Loss

GTKY

Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself?

What is longer; your big toe or your second toe?

What colour are your eyes?

Do you have any pet peeves?

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: GTKY

• ***SIGGY***

Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself? Eh. Not really. I'm pretty plain. :)

What is longer; your big toe or your second toe? Second.

What colour are your eyes? Dark brown.

Do you have any pet peeves? A lot - they normally involve driving, since I do A LOT of driving. I don't like when people don't use their blinkers. Or when people can't take the 30 seconds to park correctly. I'm also a big fan of proper grammar and punctuation...not using either makes me twitchy.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself?

I have a tooth in my chin. It didn't have room to come in properly so it just stayed down in my chin. You can't tell by looking at me though. I didn't even know it was there till it showed up on an x-ray. I just thought that it had never formed.

My heart is NOT in the right place. It is placed further back in my chest than most people. Apparently CPR won't work for me. (Good to know, thanks.)

Big toe.

Blue/green

I hate when the toilet paper is put on the wrong way and everything has to be an even number, or symmetrical. I hate when the volume is on an odd number or if things look unbalanced. It drives me crazy!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Mrs Nice said:

I hate when the toilet paper is put on the wrong way and everything has to be an even number, or symmetrical. I hate when the volume is on an odd number or if things look unbalanced. It drives me crazy!

I am ALWAYS changing the volume to an even number. It drives my DH crazy :)
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • PerkyErkyPerkyErky member
    edited August 2013
    Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself?
    I see color when I hear or think of days of the week.

Big toe

Blue. My DH says they're green, but he's wrong and color blind.

I loathe when people clip their nails in public. That should be done at home, not at work, not on an airplane (yes this really happened and I almost vomited it was so gross), it should not be done anywhere around other people!

Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself?  I think my husband would say I'm very quirky.  I basically have a schedule/routine for everything and I'm very regimented.  I don't like to deviate from routines. 

What is longer; your big toe or your second toe?  My second toe. 

What colour are your eyes? Dark Brown

Do you have any pet peeves?  I have a TON of pet peeves.  I'm with @perkyerky on the nail clipping thing, disgusting!  I've yelled at someone on the bus once for doing that.  Another one for me is when little bits of food are left in the sink after washing dishes or toothpaste globs in the bathroom sink.   I also can't have crumbs on my kitchen countertops, that drives me nuts.  And I can't stand it if someone has poor dental hygiene.  Hygiene in general actually is extremely important to me and to see someone with dirty finger nails or oily hair just skeeves me out.

BFP#1 - 11/27/09 EDD 8/5/10, DS1 arrived 7/24/10 via emergency c-section.

BFP#2 - 6/18/12 EDD 2/23/13, sweet baby girl born sleeping on 10/4/12 at 19 weeks, 3 days.

BFP #3 - 1/18/13 EDD 10/1/13, natural mc on 2/2/13 at 5 weeks, 4 days.

BFP #4 - 8/29/13 EDD 5/12/14, our sweet rainbow, DS2 born 4/29/14 via c-section

• ticker warning

Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself?  (copying a bit off from PerkyErky) When I think of days of the week, numbers, months of the year, etc they are in a specific pattern in my head, like I "visualize" the days of a week...kind of like looking at a calendar but they are not perfectly square in a line....it's really hard to explain.  the same with months....January is down toward the bottom left and the months go in order in a counter-clickwise  circular fashion.  I have no idea if other people do this, but I've always had "patterns" in my head for how I visualize things.  I tried to draw it once but it never looks how it looks in my head.

What is longer; your big toe or your second toe?  My second toe

What colour are your eyes?  dark brown

Do you have any pet peeves?  I have tons...lack of common courtesy is one of my biggest, like if I hold the door for someone and they walk right through without a thank you, it really burns me!

Lilypie - (fm2j)

Lilypie - (YesX)

My Pregnancy/Parenting BLOG TTC since 5/2011, BFP #1 12/3/11, M/C 12/7/11 @ 4wks 2d. Began seeing RE Sep 2012. October 2012 Metformin 1500 mg= ovulation on CD34 BFP#2 11/14/12 9DPO, EDD 7/26/13, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks, our angel born sleeping 3/24/13 @ 22wks 2d. BFP #3 7/4/13 8DPO EDD 3/22/14, DX Gestational Diabetes @14 wks. started insulin @16 wks.  Our rainbow, born 3/19/14 @ 39wks 6d., we're so in love!

• Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself? Cant think of anything too interesting.

What is longer; your big toe or your second toe? Second toe.

What colour are your eyes? Brown.

Do you have any pet peeves? When my Dh leaves clothes in every room of the house, when people are not considerate especially to older people or mothers with little children/heavily pregnant women, when people feel entitled and act out on it in public (like the person today who cut lines and just walked up to the cashier...when there were about 8 of us in line.)
    Lilypie - (qptF)

"Elsie Irene was born sleeping at 35w 6d on December 8, 2012. Mommy and Daddy miss you sweet girl."

• Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself? I (try to) plan way too much and i remember dates a little freakishly...

What is longer; your big toe or your second toe? Big toe.

What color are your eyes? Hazel.

Do you have any pet peeves? People not using turn signals to turn or move lanes.  People driving slowly in the left lane on highways.  People that don't  say please and thank you.  Toilet paper put on the wrong way (the paper should be facing AWAY from the wall, over the top!)  I'm sure there are more, but I tend to notice

~ Leah, Rachel and Gabriel were born on May 27, 2013 (23 weeks) ~ Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself? Don't really think so...

What is longer; your big toe or your second toe? Big toe

blue

Hmm. None I can think of but my H could prob name a few!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

• Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself?

Idk if it's quirky, but I have this ability to deeply connect with people. I have met a lot of people in my life, and I make a true effort to stay in touch with them and remain friends. It gets stressful and overwhelming sometimes trying to keep everyone in my life! :) But it also fulfills me. I see it as one of my purposes on Earth.

My big toe. But my mom's second is bigger!

Blue. I have gotten compliments on them since I was a baby. I wish I could know what color Ava's would have been.

I cannot stand rude people. Being nice makes life so much more tolerable. Saying hello in passing or making small talk with someone goes a long way. If you have to be in the same, small break room making coffee, you may as well be friendly! :)

Ava's Story

BFP#2 10/18/13  Blighted ovum 11/25/13

BFP #3 1/31/14 EDD 10/18/14 -- It's a GIRL!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself?  This is a hard one.  I may have to come back to it.

What is longer; your big toe or your second toe? Second

What colour are your eyes?  hazel, but the older I get the more green they become (strange)

Do you have any pet peeves? Tailgating, people in the kitchen while I'm cooking/baking, close mindedness, (DH is currently clipping his nails and vacuuming them up in the other room, reminding me of all the other responses to this question), when DH swings golf clubs in certain rooms and leaves marks on the ceiling, people who talk at the gym while standing on cardio equipment, refusing to get off even though they are done.  People walking on treadmills used to be a pet peeve, but I got over that when I realized that sometimes that really is a physical necessity.  Lastly, people who have a difficult time engaging in rational conversation about specific topics because they simply cannot separate their emotional side from the conversation - which is fine, but then at least admit that it's no longer a rational conversation! Oh, wait, people that cannot wait for their chance to speak and constantly cut people off.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Do you have anything unique or quirky about yourself?  I can close my left eye and keep my right eye open, without squinting.  

What is longer; your big toe or your second toe?  Big toe

What colour are your eyes?  Blue

Do you have any pet peeves?  Too many, lol!  I am particular with the way clothes and towels are folded and how shirts get hung on hangers, to name a few.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers    
      *All AL Welcome*    imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"