Options

FFFC!

We haven't done it in a while.
What's yours?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Re: FFFC!

• Options
    As I posted about yesterday, dh spoiled my whole freezer stash. My confession is that I'm going to use it to my advantage and make him do a bunch of stuff for me to make up for it. Like dishes and cleaning the litter box.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm going to call in sick after I get some work done later today.  I just need a little me time/chore time while DD is at daycare!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I let DS army crawl around on the floor and I don't mop every day :P
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I'm canceling my personal training session today.  Work's been crazy with one of the partners gone all week.  I have a late lunch date with a friend, and I don't want to be rushed and sweaty, so I'm canceling so I can decompress from everything this week while DS is still at DC.
    Me: unexplained infertility - annovulatory DH: testicular cancer survivor!! TTC since June 2009 BFP May 11, 2012 EDD January 24, 2013 June 1, 2012 - first u/s, heartbeat 124 BPM!! June 22, 2012 - heard the heartbeat 9w1d 181 BPM!! 24 hours of labor, 4 1/2 hours of pushing, and IT'S A BOY! Welcome to the world my miracle, we prayed and prayed for you, and we can't believe you're here!
  • Options
    You are not alone.  And we have a dog.  She is often covered in dog hair when I pick her up.  Oops.  I am getting better though.
    We have two dogs and two cats, so we're in the same boat.  I'm going with the theory that exposure to animals reduces the likelihood of allergies.  Something like that :).
  • Options

I've accepted the fact that I will never be a super clean mom. DS plays on the unvacuumed floor most of the day. I'm lucky if I vacuum once a week. (Though we don't wear our shoes in the house or have pets, so that helps). I figure I'm building his immunity.

**Nestie Besties with Deutschefairy**

Diagnosed PCOS '03, TTC #1 Since March '09
    BFP - 10/20/10, M/C - 10/29/10
    June 2011 - 50mg Clomid = No O
    Dieted and exercised my butt off for PCOS = BFP 5/7/2012
    Due 12/29/2012
  • Options
    Hollylb3 said:

I've accepted the fact that I will never be a super clean mom. DS plays on the unvacuumed floor most of the day. I'm lucky if I vacuum once a week. (Though we don't wear our shoes in the house or have pets, so that helps). I figure I'm building his immunity.
    Me, too! Now I don't feel so bad about vacuuming so rarely...it's by far my most hated chore.

Mine FFFC is that I often wait to buy something big for DD until my mom asks me what we need so I can have her buy it. I don't feel TOO terrible about it because she loves spending money on DD and has plenty to burn, but still. I mean, she's setting up an entire playroom at their house AND bought us a 6-pack of Charlie Bananas (our fave CDs). She's basically awesome.
  • Options
    JHBWJHBW member
    Hollylb3 said:

I like your thinking! DS is building his immunity at my house :) I try my best but I don't mop and vacuum nearly enough
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    MIL took DD to see some of DH's extended family yesterday. They are not a sanitary or well behaved bunch, and I wasn't thrilled about the trip. Well they had multiple cats. As it turns out, DD is allergic. She broke out in hives, and her whole face turned red and was a little swollen. After 2 baths, a call to the doctor, and benadryl, she is okay now, just a little splotchy in the face, but the point is... I hate that she's allergic, but really happy we have an excuse to not visit these people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    MIL took DD to see some of DH's extended family yesterday. They are not a sanitary or well behaved bunch, and I wasn't thrilled about the trip. Well they had multiple cats. As it turns out, DD is allergic. She broke out in hives, and her whole face turned red and was a little swollen. After 2 baths, a call to the doctor, and benadryl, she is okay now, just a little splotchy in the face, but the point is... I hate that she's allergic, but really happy we have an excuse to not visit these people.

I know what you mean! Although no allergy attacks here, my family just got back from visiting some family in NM. I have some family, an aunt and cousins, that I dread seeing, but dealt with it to be able to see grandparents and give them great grandbaby time. They never have anything clean and had at least 6 bags of trash not taken out! We spent about an hour there before leaving to stay at my grandfathers house, which was so much nicer. My saving grace is not living in the same state as them, and just dealing seeing them for a bit when we visit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage

• Options

Oh, wow, I didn't know you could give benadryl yet. DD broke out in hives when she was 4 months and her pedi said he was really, really hesitant to give it to a baby that young so I figured she would have to be like a year. Good to know. Glad she's feeling better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"