Pregnant after a Loss
Options

bfn...guess i womt be joining u

Well ladies. .....I want to thank u for letting me post some questions on your board....unfortuintly I won't be joining u ....13dpo and still a neg...af will be here tomorrow
I hope you all have a wonderful day and beautiful bundles of joy....take care

Re: bfn...guess i womt be joining u

• Options
    So these ladies aren't "bitches" like we are hunh???
    :^o
  • Options
    Pink, I'm so sorry--I just read through the TTCAL thread.

Panther, we're usually pretty P&R over here, but you have crossed way too many lines. You have called amazing, supportive, strong women "bitches." You have informed a long-standing board member who--in spite of repeated heartbreak--continues to post and share information and offer support that she should "move over to TTCAL 6+".

If and when you do get a BFP, I will keep my mouth shut if you choose to come over here. Until then, though, you need to do some lurking, some non-self-centered supporting, and some learning to write full sentences with periods.

PgAL ladies, if you missed her TTCAL comments, here's the thread link:
    Sorry about your BFN, but all of that. Wonderfully said, Rosie!
    I third that..
    Reading that thread made me sorry for the TTCAL girls having to deal with that..
    These ladies are amazing! What were you thinking :-??
    image★´¯`•.¸¸.°¤TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not¤°.¸¸.•´¯`★image
    imageimageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    נשמה שבאה לעולם למספר חודשים לשהות במעי האם, היא נשמת צדיק גמור שבאה לעולם רק לתקן פגם קטן ולאחר מספר חודשים אלו היא שבה למקומה לגן עדן להתענג על ה'. לעתיד לבוא נשמה זו תוכר באחד מבנייך ובזכות נשמת צדיק זה תזכי להיות במחיצת צדיקים
    TTC Since September 2011
    BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
    BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
    BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
    BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
    BFP#6: Jun.11.13 EDD:Feb.23.13 Beta: #1=8000 #2=24532 US@6wk2d showed 7wk2d size with 143BPM HR * NT US@12wk6d looked good. A/S passed with flying colors and our team color is Blue! *Grow my little Pamplemousse*!!!
    pregnancy

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Panther, we're usually pretty P&R over here, but you have crossed way too many lines. You have called amazing, supportive, strong women "bitches." You have informed a long-standing board member who--in spite of repeated heartbreak--continues to post and share information and offer support that she should "move over to TTCAL 6+".

If and when you do get a BFP, I will keep my mouth shut if you choose to come over here. Until then, though, you need to do some lurking, some non-self-centered supporting, and some learning to write full sentences with periods.

Thank you, Rosie.

BFP#2 2.5.11 (EDD 10.15.11) DS born 9.28.11

BFP#4 8.27.13 (EDD 5.6.14) DD born 4.23.14

Lilypie - (2llN)

Lilypie - (2L9u)

My Recipe Blog
    ~All AL'ers welcome~

• Options

Thank you for all of this but especially the bolded. Good bar karma kept me from saying anything the last few days (especially when she was using PgAL as her personal Crazy Train) but I was seriously wanting to stab my eyes out every time I read " can u tell me .......r these .....massivetypomisspelledword.....thank u..."

The day the Bump died - Jasper is wise
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yeaaaahhh....OP Pink Camino has been an amazing friend to me both on the board and in real life so you'll find no support here after being a twat to her.

I have never ever, in lurking or in my 5 months as PgAL, seen someone post here highlighting their bfn; that's a first.
    By what the TTCAL ladies have outlined it sounds like you have no business TTC in the first place. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
  • Options
    (((TTCAL))) I'm so sorry ladies. I love you all.

BFP #1 5.26.08 DD born 1.4.09
    BFP #2 3.11.12 m/c 3.26.12
    BFP #3 10.7.12 m/c 10.27.12
    BFP #4 2.24.13 ectopic MTX 3.13.13 Right tube removed 3.29.13
    BFP #5 5.27.13 DS born 1.22.14

BFP #6 4.14.16

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    (((TTCAL))) I'm so sorry ladies. I love you all.
    This. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that crazy.
    imageimage
    BFP with #1 (twins!) 11/18/2011 - missed m/c at 8weeks3days; d&c 1/19/2012; myomectomy to remove 18cm+,10cm & 5cm fibroids 4/2012; TTC again 7/2012; BFP #2 (twins) 11/13/2012; missed m/c at 7weeks;
    BFP #3: baby girl born 3/5/2014

Balaustine: an anthology about wanting family
  • Options
    Ugh Pink I just read through that thread. She's a self centered asshat. ((hugs)) love

@Panther422516 We all know this process sucks, but you've lost a lot respect by treating  TTCAL the way you did. Most of us started on that board and we love those women something fierce. Personally, I won't be a cheerleader for ANYone who acts that way and you can bet I won't be one to forget who you are. 

You owe them an apology. And you need a reality check along with a personality makeover.
    All of this...those ladies on TTCAL will always be special to me, and you really owe them a huge apology.
    image Noah Michael, born sleeping 9/29/12 at 19w 3d. We love you forever Little Man! image
    BFP: 2/4/13 EDD: 10/11/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Patiently waiting for Buggirl to join me!!
    Beta #1 11dpo:89 Progesterone:38.9 Beta #2 18dpo:1940
    HB seen at 6w HB 8w 5d 176bpm! Its a BOY!
    grow rainbow grow!!!!
    All Always Welcome!!
  • Options
    awwwwww guys, thank you :) Love you all!
  • Options
    What the??! (((((Hugs TTCAL ladies)))))

imageimage

Me:41/ lean PCOS, 2 clotting disorders, IC/ DH:41~ TTC since 1/11
    Clomid 50mg,100mg,150mg | Injectables + IUI#1 & IUI#2= BFN
    IVF#1~ 8/2012~ 13 frosties~ BFP! OHSS
    12/4/12 Luke & Kyle born @ 18 weeks
    SHG+ Hysteroscopy+ FET= BFP | Cerclage+ Lovenox+ 5m Bed Rest
    ~Our wee guy is here! 11/27/13~

PAL January Siggy Challenge~ Good Advice

• Options
    Wow, I understand you have a lot going on and it's a stressful time.  However, I think you need to take a step back and really get things in order before you move forward with this process.  I do wish you luck in wherever things take you... but you owe the ladies of TTCAL an apology!  That is an amazing, supportive group of women and they don't deserve to be dumped on by anyone.
    BFP #1 (DS, 10/98), BFP #2 (DD, 10/09)
    BFP #3 -mm/c @ 7wks, discovered at 9wks, D&C 9/28
    BFP #4 5/29 EDD 2/9 - please be our rainbow
    imageimage
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    I wasn't even going to acknowledge your post with a response but I just can't help myself.  You may be a lovely person but your behavior over the past few days is despicable.  I understand that you must be upset at your current bfn but that does not give you the right to treat others the way you did on TTCAL and tbh I think I speak for most people here when I say I really wasn't sitting by the computer waiting for your pee stick results.  I wish you all the best in your future endeavors but just know you lost your shot at a lot of support from some wonderful women on these two boards with your immature behavior.  
    4 IVF, 2 FET
    January 13, 2012- m/c 1
    September 12, 2012- m/c 2

MTHFR (2 copies C677T, +ANA)

Gluten free, dairy free, acupuncture
    1/13/13- BFP #3-
    1/14- 32 Progesterone 20
    1/16- 100 Progesterone 23
    1/22- 2054!! Progesterone 18.7 (On supplements since 1/16)

PLEASE be our sticky rainbow baby.. You have no idea how much you are loved already!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    pregnancy
    You gotta keep your head up. You can let your hair down. Only rainbows after rain, the sun will always come again!
  • Options
    Yeah, not surprised by any of this. at. all.
    Married My Love on 6/18/2006
    BFP#1 10/1/2011. Our perfect little girl, Her heart stopped @ 12w1d. D&E 11/23/11
    BFP#2 3/13/12 Weird CP/Possible EP @ 6w0d
    BFP#3 5/28/12 CP @ 5w0d
    BFP/WTF#4 10/26/12 CP
    BFP#5 12/10/12 EDD 8/23/2013
    <3 Baby Boy Born 8/22/13 <3
     photo ellie.gifPhotobucket
  • Options
    allureaallurea member
    edited August 2013
    What the actual f**k?  I'm both astonished and raging after reading the TTCAL thread.  I'm so very sorry you TTCAL ladies had to put up with that crap.  I didn't spend a lot of time on TTCAL, but I appreciated the supportive nature of everyone there, something that panther clearly lacks and doesn't understand.

Holy f**k balls I just want to reach through the screen and slap her!

Pink, you're a doll, I hope you didn't let this assclown get to you.

BFP #1 09/15/09, MMC 09/28/09
    BFP #2 06/04/12, EDD 02/09/13, MC at 6w3d on 06/18/12
    BFP #3 01/16/13, EDD 10/04/13, Born 09/17/13

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Sorry that the TTCAL ladies had to deal with this insensitivity and nonsense. This is quite ridiculous. 
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

Jacob & Audra - married since 05.28.11
    Emma Kate - born 10.16.03 @ 29 weeks, weighed 1lb 13oz and 13.5" long.
    Ozzy Joseph - born 11.01.13 @ 31 weeks, weighed 3lbs 7oz and 16" long.
    TTC #3
    _______________________________________________________________________________________

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"