So I already love my new OBGYN. I spoke with him for about 5 min explained my frustration with my old OBGYN and he's suggesting CD21 testing instead of CD3 testing because of my age. He absolutely agrees that testing needs to be redone after the poss preg test. He even bumped my appointment up to August 13 instead of sept 3. I'm so so excited. Anyone else have CD21 testing done?
- Started dating the love of my life: October 31, 2004
- He asked me to be his wife: January 31, 2010
- Happiest day of my life: September 10, 2011
- Off birth control pills: November 2011
- First and Only BFP ending in chemical pregnancy: June 2013
- Diagnosed with poor luteal phase:14 days and ovulating but low progesterone: July 2013
- First month on Progesterone 200mg: August 2013