October 2012 Moms

To Sophie, or not to Sophie

Thinking of picking up Bailey a Sophie. She doesn't seem very interested in any of the few teethers I've bought her, but loves chewing on my phone.

Is she worth it?

Re: To Sophie, or not to Sophie

• CnAnACnAnA member
    We don't have one. I just can't bring myself to spend $30 on a chew toy.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
  • E has little interest in his (it was a gift). So I say don't bother.

• Loading the player...
  • Lo LOVED his from months 4-7, but now he's over it. So I wouldn't bother getting it now. 

Anniversary

TTC #2 since July 2014
    BFP 9/27/14
    MMC discovered 10/27/14, D&C 11/4/14
  • RayT1RayT1 member
    My DS loves chewing on Sophie.

October 1st, 2012. 9lbs 2 oz

Jude - 8lbs 1 oz
    August 15th, 2014. 

• Dd doesn't have one and the major reason is the price.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• We don't have one, but Sam's Club sells a duo Sophie teether and plush toy for $25.00. If you have a membership, that's the place to go.
    photo 9acca2d2-3800-4433-bb71-c445948b76cf_zpsd9667865.jpg

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Maybe we'll skip it. I just wish I could get her interested in chewing on something other than my phone.

• Sophie is hit or miss with her.some days she is obsessed some days she just isn't. She loves this teething ring from target. It is this one https://www.amazon.com/MAM-Brush-Teether-Months-Colors/dp/B002U73L48/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375310867&sr=8-1&keywords=mam+teether+with+bristles
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• I caved about two months ago and purchased the combo pack from Sam's club and Wesley loves it.  He carries it with him everywhere we go.  He hated all the other teethers that I got him but there is something about Sophie that he loves.  I'm not sure if you should purchase it or not but I feel like I got my money's worth out of her.

• thanks for the advice everyone!! I think I'm going to skip it. Bailey only has 3 teeth and they still are coming in. I can see two more underneath that should break through any day now (hopefully!) 

• @stephcarter - try Cocoa the monkey!!!  at Target and half the price!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We broke down and bought Sophie during one of his fussy phases (around 4 months), we figured if it helped even a little bit it would be worth it. Of course he didn't actually turn out to be teething but he does love Sophie. We only use it in the car seat or stroller now but he is always chewing on her when he has her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Feb 2016 Siggy Challenge, Favorite Thing About Fall
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • @stephcarter - try Cocoa the monkey!!!  at Target and half the price!

Thanks!! I'll pick it up tonight and let you know how it goes! :)

• We bought one for DS when he started teething, he never used it... now that he likes to bite, he bites Sophies head...

In my opinion - save your money. We put ice in the mesh food holder and DS seemed to like that better when teething

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"