Single Parents

Tomorrows my birthday.

Tomorrow I will be 32, I want to cry till I have nothing left. So much about my life is not what I want, it's what someone else chose for me. Today I have fought with my ex and my step daughter oh boy. I need a break from all of this and all of these people, they are too much stress for me. I can't focus on the baby (that thanks to health issues is going to be early, possibly any minute even though I am only 27 weeks) I can't focus on anything because my world is constatnly filled with people telling me to hurry up and file for divorce, to do this or do that. Then I have my ex coming by telling me he is not even sure he still wants a divorce. Seriously people!? He pushed and shoved and pushed and shoved till I could only want a divorce and now hes not sure thats what he wants!!! Are you serious?! I need all these people to just go away and leave me alone. I want my life, I want my sweet little boys and I want my peace. Why do men have to be this way?

Re: Tomorrows my birthday.

• Happy Birthday!  Treat yourself to something nice and ignore the rest, if only for the day.  It really does get easier.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Birthday!

Try to take it one day at a time.  It always seems more overwhelming when I look at the future as a whole and try to digest all of it at once :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"