January 2014 Moms
Options

WFD?

Just started a big pot of chili..mmmm can't wait!

Re: WFD?

• Options
    We are at MILs house. Having grilled pork tenderloin and fresh grilled sweet corn (from a stand on the road side). I'm excited and it smells so good!

We are meeting up with my old college roommate for dessert at Chili's later too.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Options
    O.M.G @TNgoldengirl

My hubs and I have been dying to make chili the last week or so-- but it has been dreadfully hot and humid... I've been opting for cold dinners as much as possible. Mark my words, as soon as these winds return and the humidity cuts, I'm crock-potting it up with some spicy amazing chili!!
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are at the beach. My in laws are making steak, corn, and potatoes. I'm laying on the couch bumping :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Me too, @baby2ra! DH and MIL are doing all the work and told me not to get up. It's kind of nice!
    _____________________________________________________________________________

SAHM to 4 kiddos... K (5/05), N (4/09), C (11/10) and Baby A 1/13/14

• Options
    @ashleywiz luckily it's been really nice here! Like already starting to be fall weather. I'm doing my "fancy" chili recipe, so it should be delish.

• Options
    mmm, I'm doing chili too!!! 

• Options

Chili sounds good...but I don''t have any good chili available to make :(

Nothing sounds good. The kids will probably have mini corn dogs, I might be able to eat some crackers again.

********************************************************************************************************

DS1 born 11/3/06   *   DS2 born 3/29/08   *   DD born 3/15/11  

Scarlett Mae born 1/14/14                         Our family is now complete!

• Options
    Chili sounds so good...

We got an invite to try out our new Panera drive-through tonight for free [we clearly go to Panera too much if we got a special "friends and family" invite; we know no one who works there], so that's what we're doing.
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I did chili this weekend and tortilla soup last night!  I am on a total comfort food kick!

Tonight I will be making this tasty pinterest recipe for the third time this month:

Spicy Romano Pasta with artichoke hearts and sundried tomatos.
    https://www.bosssanders.com/2012/03/03/spicyromanochicke/
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    Spaghetti with marinara and sweet Italian turkey sausage. I wish I had some garlic bread to go with it but I don't feel like stopping at the store on the way home from work.
  • Options
    I'm having chicken with a creamy mushroom and dill sauce!!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7
    PgAL

• Options
    Chili sounds amazing....then again so did fettucine alfredo!  No idea what's on the menu for tonight - might do my version of fish and chips - fish which is just dipped in eggwhites and then breaded and fried (same good flavour, less fat) and then parboiled potatoes cut into fries and baked.  Ohhh with some mushy peas, I love mushy peas.

I want to go to a buffet one day, not because I want to load up and get fat but most nights I just want a mouthful of everything!!!  Shame they're not really the done thing up here in Canada.
  • Options
    Tonight was Mac & Cheese here.  
  • Options
    Russian cabbage, potato and beef soup. I would love some corn as well though. And pasta Alfredo. You guys making me too hungry.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We had breaded chicken breasts, corn on the cob and egg noodles.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    WinsyWade said:
    Me too, @baby2ra! DH and MIL are doing all the work and told me not to get up. It's kind of nice!

Enjoy your break! I'm going to see how long I can milk not doing the dishes or cooking :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Chilli sounds great! We had Shrimp Penne Alfredo with garlic bread. It was delicious!!!

• Options
    DH made paella - so so tasty!!!
  • Options
    Baked chicken, rice, and fresh green beans.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We are having homemade spaghetti and cheesy bread...one of my favorite meals. And for dessert we're having homemade milkshakes or make a frosty run to Wendy's haha
  • Options
    Sitting here eating hummus and pita and chips and salsa....so healthy!

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"